Ilir Latifi to Daniel Cormier: 'Defend or vacate'

Man, any of these guys beats the pre-modern MMA guys. The sport's evolution.
New Breed.

<puh-lease75>
Haha

I think there’s a bit of truth even though that’s sarcasm but the walking thumb definitely is not it

i

"Honestly, I don't think he's going to come down any more," Latifi told ESPN. "I think he's playing around, seeing what money fights he can make. I understand that in a way, but something needs to happen at 205. There are guys who want that shot at a title or interim title.

"He says a lot of things. He's said he'll fight me. I told him to be a man of his word and do it. If he's looking for more comfortable fights, he shouldn't be champ."

"I heard Jon Jones is coming back this year. Rumors, you know?" Latifi said. "You see what he's posting on social media, you get an indication he's getting back. Let's see. I don't think Cormier fights Jon Jones again. I see Alex [Gustafsson] fighting Jon, but if not, I would love to fight Jon, too."

"Either he comes down and defends against me this year, or they have to make an interim title or force him to step down from the title," Latifi said. "It's only fair. I think what he's done for the sport is great, and he's a great champion, but it's a new time now."

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...rmier-man-word-vacate-light-heavyweight-title
40AA0FBD-13AF-4D9F-BEA7-F5456C8643AA.jpeg

”"Either he comes down and defends against me this year, or they have to make an interim title or force him to step down from the title," Latifi said. "It's only fair.”......

Lol
If you say so, chief.

He's not wrong. Posting gifs of Cormier dancing doesn't change the fact that he's never going to fight at LHW again, and you know it. Cringeworthy fanboys.

It's going to be so satisfying when Jon Jones inevitably makes DC cry in the octagon again.

Back