Ilir Latifi appreciation thread

sounds like he completely smashed him with very few legs kicks, can't wait for the gif

I'm a fan of Latifi.

It's insane to remember Mousasi completely dominated him despite fighting on a torn ACL, and still caught shit from much of the sherdog community over the performance.

Came in here to mention the Mousasi fight.

I was already impressed with Mousasi, but that victory just keeps looking better and better. Latifi just keeps on impressing. What an ogre, lol.

1-1-1.gif

Gymnastics are part of the S&C routine in any competent Swedish gym.

sounds like he completely smashed him with very few legs kicks, can't wait for the gif

He used the leg kicks to set up the punches that finished the fight. I feel bad for Chris Dempsey though.

[YT]x1XLTrjW6F8[/YT]

Trains with Ara Abrahamian, would have been olympic wrestler gold medalist if not for corruption.

Is it just me or does Latifi look like a bulkier, balder Jon Snow?

20110825120126_ilirlatifi.JPG

snow.jpg

War Night's Watch Latifi

why is he wasting time at 205? he could be a serious contender fighting guys his own size at mw.

why is he wasting time at 205? he could be a serious contender fighting guys his own size at mw.

He likes eating. He even said that he'd rather go up to heavyweight if he were to change division.

any idea how much he's deadlifting in this?

also - gustafssons flip was almost as embarassing as that mark coleman shit. latifis looked boss as fuck

Lmfao hey Jones fan girl, your boy is gonna get his ass kicked for a second time so keep talking shit son. :icon_lol:

Back