IHOP manager piledrives customer and drops another with a chair

One person has been charged so far

malachi-okelley.jpg

http://wreg.com/2018/03/21/suspect-...ger-in-video-charged-with-aggravated-assault/
fookin irish

whats up with all the black people fighting at IHOP?

Are IHOPs 24 hours?
I remember seeing fights at Dennys quite a bit, but it was because they were one of the few places that was still open at 2 in the morning. You're going to attract a lot of drunks and shit heads at that time

A girl actually put a tampon in my pancakes in a Dennys.
And then her and girl friend tried to wrestle me in the parking lot and tried to get me to take them home.
Dennys is not a classy place at 2 in the morning

First rule of IHOP...

Seriously. I've seen like 5+ videos like this where it is a complete royal rumble free for all and it is ALWAYS at IHOP and always with large fat black women.

Should I expect to throw down if I visit IHOP in the states?

Florida needs 24/7 Jim Ross commentary

The manager should pile drive the guy filming too!

If it's after the bars close down and in an urban area, then yes.

This also applies to Dennys, Waffle House, Jack in the Box, a liquor store (right before they stop selling alcohol), Rallys and many more explosive hangouts.

Keep your head on a swivel.

Depends on the neighborhood. I haven't been in an IHOP in a few decades.

I went to IHOP last month as they just opened one up in Bangkok. It is nothing like the ones I see in that video though. This one is an open restaurant design inside a luxury mall with water features and fine cutlery lol.

I went to IHOP last month as they just opened one up in Bangkok. It is nothing like the ones I see in that video though. This one is an open restaurant design inside a luxury mall with water features and fine cutlery lol.
IHOP is a breakfast diner chain like Denny's (only better, but that isn't necessarily saying much). Its nothing fancy. Might be rebranding in Asian countries to bank on that American reputation.

on a side note WTF people always fight at ihop and waffle house?????!! of the many times I went to the us both time I visited thos establisments we where treated with a pancake special and a free brawl. The second time it was two rude but sexy black women wailing on each other six feet from our table. One of them had a cocktail dress and no panties, doing splits on the ground right before us while getting punched. The whole experience would have been more enjoyable if it wasn't of the rancid camember smell emmanating from her.

<mma4>

It's because Thai people are far more civilized than these feral, degenerate fucks.

That fucking beeping...

International House Of Pain.

Yes sir. Fist fights are mandatory. If you win, your pancakes are free.

Back