IHOP manager piledrives customer and drops another with a chair

Calling it now. Dude gonna do a run in at wrestlemania to beat roman reigh and Brock to win the belt.

That piledriver was incredibly funny. "Clasp the hands, aaaand downeth!!"

Assumed it was Florida before I even saw MiamiHerald in the link.

on a side note WTF people always fight at ihop and waffle house?????!! of the many times I went to the us both time I visited thos establisments we where treated with a pancake special and a free brawl. The second time it was two rude but sexy black women wailing on each other six feet from our table. One of them had a cocktail dress and no panties, doing splits on the ground right before us while getting punched. The whole experience would have been more enjoyable if it wasn't of the rancid camember smell emmanating from her.

That comment section...

'Wakanda forever!'

Blank+_e61110693e76b42cef3e683bd73bb121.jpg

i kept fast forwarding once i saw th pile driver, every time it strated it was beeped out, there must have been a lot fo bad language

Jesus Christ I can’t imagine being a manager of an IHOP or Waffle House In the hood.

Risk your life for 30k a year? Never.

why do fucking people have to get involved and throw chairs/plates like cowards from the side

That's why you don't pull guard in a street fight against a dude who outweighs you by 50 lbs.

But damn 3v1 and he took them all out.

Were those chicks he was beating up or just bitch asses? I really can't tell from how they're dressed.

Could have been a Denny’s or A Chuckie Cheese just as easily....wonder what the common denominator is? Shit food?

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Back