Ignoring this post will cause your computer to explode!!!

I was hoping by giving away free techniques I'd be better than bacterial lol

The PTA and home owners association are worried about little stacy and little johnny playing with the zombies, you never know what they've picked up or where they've been!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieProofBJJ

Just kidding, but you can check out my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like what you see ... Over 200 short and sweet instructional videos ... Feedback is always appreciated, thanks

I've been watching them recently and find them very helpful. I really appreciate that the videos are always succinct, explaining the details quickly and clearly. I can't stand having to watch a 6 minute technique video unless it's more of the conceptual variety.

I've been watching them recently and find them very helpful. I really appreciate that the videos are always succinct, explaining the details quickly and clearly. I can't stand having to watch a 6 minute technique video unless it's more of the conceptual variety.
Thanks, I make them the way I would rather watch them as well

Agreed.

There's WAY too much waffling about unimportant shit in most tech videos.

TS, I too appreciate your videos for being clear and to the point.

Keep up the good work.

Check out this one weird trick that lets you stand up from half guard!

I clicked to keep my computer safe just in case. I've subscribed awhile ago since you put up such good stuff. Who do you train under, if you don't mind me asking.

I clicked to keep my computer safe just in case. I've subscribed awhile ago since you put up such good stuff. Who do you train under, if you don't mind me asking.
I'm affiliated under NU and got my brown belt from Scott MacLean & Wendell Alexander ... I've only had an instructor in person for a few month in total tho, self taught exists

I asked because I see your students with different school logos from time to time. I was just curious. Thank you.

I asked because I see your students with different school logos from time to time. I was just curious. Thank you.
Good eye, we have lots of transplants from other schools and I'm not particular about what gi they wear while training here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back