IG Report to blast FBI

Still can't comprehend the word Campaign? The candidate is responsible for his campaign, right? Or Trump gets a pass on this too?

Strzoks lawyer already out doing damage control.

First time I’ve watched fox in a hot minute, shits breaking left and right.

And literally in the same post I say TRUMP CAMPAIGN. The schools you've gone to definitely need more funding in their reading programs.

Ok. So u said both. What’s your point
Are u really trying to say u did not say HE’S under investigation.

If it was a mistake or mistype on your part. Fine, just say so

Ok. So u said both. What’s your point

My point is you're either purposely being dishonest and attempting to misrepresent my posts through this conversation. Or you legitimately can't comprehend the total sum of our conversation.

I'm sort of leaning towards option B based on your interpretation of 16 words between two people via text message.

Comey and the others at the FBI came off pretty poorly here, not sure why people are arguing here. This was pretty high level stuff that got handled by a fuckup.

<Huh2>
Announcing that HE’S under investigation

I’m being dishonest? Lol. I’ve posted a liberal source for the text. And I pointed out that Trump has not conducted himself as a Putin stooge

You guys are really weird. The fact u scream other posters are dishonest without any back up is lame

<TrumpWrong1>

Post the entire text of the interview.

PS, tv interview comments don’t hold any weight. Meuller will interview him and trump can plead the 5 and point to rosenstiens recomendation to fire him.

A true legal scholar lol.

"I object your honor. TV interviews hold no weight!"

Then u saw he started the post by saying HE

BTW, have u heard anything relating to your strong theory being in this report?

We'll find out soon enough.

Even if my theory doesn't hold this report does nothing to help Trump. It just helps Clinton

Jesus Christ, even CNN isn't trying to spin this.

The idea that this somehow doesn't work in Trump's favor, is mind boggling.

Fresh delicious fbi salt, LOL

3ja5.jpg

Fbi sounding like shartdog liberals.

I didn’t say any of that. Neither did the source I posted.

But I’d like to know more. And I’m thinking we will learn more
Here's you comparing it to confessing a crime.
The lead FBI agent specifically texted. We will stop Trump from becoming president

It’s like finding a Trump text saying I will obstruct Justice. Then the Trump Crew declares it no big deal
Here's you very clearly implying that it's because this would have been accomplished in an illicit way:
So what does We will stop him from becoming president mean?

How would an HONEST FBI agent have that power?
PiL replies that it could be by voting, which is legal.
He couldn't have meant that they'd stop him by voting?

If they were dead set on stopping Trump wouldn't it have been easier to just leak info about the investigation into his campaign?
Here's you expressing disbelief at the possibility, doubling down on it being some kind of shady action.
Wait. U think he was talking about voting in that text? Are u serious?

But now you "didn't say any of that" and "just want to learn more."

I'll give you this much, though: you stopped short of more than inneundo and speculation, and apparently disagree with this potato:
Illegal wrong doings were literally in the messages.

Just having the messages out in the open is proof of a crime.
And the messages them selves are further proof.

You guys are out of your minds thinking this shit wasn't illegal.

Last edited:
Back