IG Report to blast FBI

Do you even read other posts before you comment?

He distinctly says HE is under investigation

CAN YOU READ? DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS COMBINATION OF LETTERS IS A WORD?

c
a
m
p
a
i
g
n

https://www.apnews.com/df19db3b5aa54bfa995f481a13f22eae

For not clearing Clinton sooner of any wrong doing in 2016

Wasn't this the report @bobgeese was parrotting around saying was going to destroy the investigation into tRUmp?

The only relevant part:

Its conclusions may cut against President Donald Trump’s repeated assertions that the FBI was working against him during the campaign and instead revive allegations that the bureau broke from protocol in ways that ultimately harmed Clinton.

I've never understood how Trump can claim the FBI was setting him up (yeah, yeah 2 agents hated him) when they announced they were looking into Clinton again just before the election.

Remember gentlemen, this is only the report on the Clinton investigation. It has now been shown without a doubt that the doj and fbi committed wrongdoing. This cripples the media’s ability deny wrongdoing by them.

Look at the new text that was revealed.

“We will stop him”

Do you really think this is the last we’ll hear about this?

Lastly, where is everyone who was sucking off Trey Gowdy last week. His comments are damning.

P.S. you can kiss your dreams of obstruction for firing Comey goodbye.

I can't believe that hacks like @bobgeese were pinning their hopes on this. Trump is going to get cooked like a fucking Christmas Goose.

See my post above. You’re truly delusional Homer. This completely erases the possibility of OOj.

And if you’re so confident, that account bet you ducked like a bitch is waiting right here.

See my post above. You’re truly delusional Homer. This completely erases the possibility of OOj.

And if you’re so confident, that account bet you ducked like a bitch is waiting right here.

That's the great thing about trump's incompetence and ego.

He had a perfect reason to get rid of Comey. Even if this didn't happen he could have come up with a dozen different reasons he wanted a new FBI Director.

But the moron had to let everyone know he fired him over the Russia Investigation

Are you being obtuse on purpose?

Its amazing the context you can infer from a total of 16 words between two texts. Like I said, its impossible that they wer inferring the work they were doing would cause Americans to second guess their votes for Trump, right?

Sweet, you're being dishonest and pretending like you don't see the words CAMPAIGN in those posts. That's cute.

Wait a minute, did you forget you are talking about events (texts) that were sent BEFORE he was president, and an investigation that started BEFORE the election? Are you aware of what the actual topic here is? The FBI was investigating improper and possible illegal Trump Campaign conduct with Russian operations DURING the campaign. That was NOT disclosed to the American voting public, but they somehow were biased against Trump the whole time? How does that work, bud?

Jesus Christ the dishonesty and purposeful ignorance coming from you in this thread is head spinning.
Hopefully announcing that he's under investigation would lead the American electorate not to vote for a potential Putin stooge.

Too bad ONLY Hillary's investigation was announced and not the Trump campaign's . But they were DEFINITELY out to hurt Trump for sure, huh? Keeping his campaign investigation under wraps was their secret ploy for reasons.

Announcing that HE’S under investigation

I’m being dishonest? Lol. I’ve posted a liberal source for the text. And I pointed out that Trump has not conducted himself as a Putin stooge

You guys are really weird. The fact u scream other posters are dishonest without any back up is lame

So it turned out to be a
Definition of nothingburger
: ground nothing: a patty of ground nonexistence
: a sandwich consisting of a patty of nothing in a split, typically round bun. Often adorned with nihility sauce

That's the great thing about trump's incompetence and ego.

He had a perfect reason to get rid of Comey. Even if this didn't happen he could have come up with a dozen different reasons he wanted a new FBI Director.

But the moron had to let everyone know he fired him over the Russia Investigation

<TrumpWrong1>

Post the entire text of the interview.

PS, tv interview comments don’t hold any weight. Meuller will interview him and trump can plead the 5 and point to rosenstiens recomendation to fire him.

He welches on bets anyways.

So what does We will stop him from becoming president mean?

How would an HONEST FBI agent have that power?
Lets entertain your theory that Strozk sincerely announced an intent to stop Trump from becoming president in that text. Announcing an intent to do x is not illegal, even if it can be accomplished in illegal ways (or legal ways, as PainIsLIfe pointed out).

So, what specific, illegal actions did Strozk take to prevent Trump from becoming president?

So it turned out to be a
Definition of nothingburger
: ground nothing: a patty of ground nonexistence
: a sandwich consisting of a patty of nothing in a split, typically round bun. Often adorned with nihility sauce

<TrumpWrong1>

It’s a damning condemnation of leadership at the fbi and doj.

“We will stop them”

What did that mean?

He welches on bets anyways.

He ain’t got the sack.

He bitched out then, he’ll bitch out now. And when I’m shitting on him for the next few years, he’ll bitch out then too.

Back