IG Report to blast FBI

I'm not taking anyone seriously who can't form an argument beyond the 4th grade level. If you can't make a point without peppering it with swears and derogatory comments, then your point is garbage and not worthy of consideration.

Let's be honest: there's no chance of you approaching a conversation with any sort of intelligence. Tell us more of your great ideas which involve simplifying problems to the levels of young children. Tell us more about how there's no difference between a man in the ruling class choosing to be orange for the sake of vanity and the systematic oppression of black people because of a lesson taught in the second grade. #classicseano

Last edited:
Investigation hasn't even finished and you have it all figured out.

You do you man, i'm content waiting to be wrong.

<Fedor23>

On the contrary, the IG's report on the Mid Year Exam is complete. It made findings of fact, beyond the narrow administrative determinations it was tasked with adjudicating. The facts established in the IG's report are sufficient to conclude that the investigators themselves are corrupt (there will be another report to address the extent of that corruption). So there is no more "wait and see what Mueller finds." The investigation is tainted. There is no reason to defer to its findings, whatever they happen to be.

On the contrary, the IG's report on the Mid Year Exam is complete. It made findings of fact, beyond the narrow administrative determinations it was tasked with adjudicating. The facts established in the IG's report are sufficient to conclude that the investigators themselves are corrupt (there will be another report to address the extent of that corruption). So there is no more "wait and see what Mueller finds." The investigation is tainted. There is no reason to defer to its findings, whatever they happen to be.

We'll see

Imagine if all these things were true... and the FBI investigation started turning up countless unexplained and potentially illegal meetings and business arrangements between Obama's people and foreign governments as well as potential money laundering involving Obama personally while Obama lied about all of it?

How do you think such a thing would go?

Now imagine if those "illegal meetings" were not actually illegal and were actually failed attempts to entrap members of Obama's campaign. Suppose further that they were part of a plan orchestrated by Obama's enemies in the federal bureaucracy. Again, you wouldn't be crediting the FBI's sham pretextual explanation. On the contrary, you'd want those corrupt agents dragged out of their homes and publicly executed.

Now imagine if those "illegal meetings" were not actually illegal and were actually failed attempts to entrap members of Obama's campaign. Suppose further that they were part of a plan orchestrated by Obama's enemies in the federal bureaucracy. Again, you wouldn't be crediting the FBI's sham pretextual explanation. On the contrary, you'd want those corrupt agents dragged out of their homes and publicly executed.

Oh, I was under the impression that this thought experiment was slowly introducing events that really happened. My mistake.

What if unicorns got him?

You linked pretty much all of section 18 of the criminal code, and proceeded to say that this was what everyone part of the investigation was guilty of. What am I sticking my head in the sand over? You want me to address it? Ok, no. The law enforcement officers involved in this case won't be charged with any of that, and you're stupid for even suggesting so. I only presume that you thought including a bunch of links would make your post look more intelligent.

@JamesRussler seems like the type of guy to completely rip posts from other forums and pass them off as his own.

Like he probably didn't even read that shit either.

You act like copypasta ripped from The_Donald is a new thing around these parts.

I just don't believe in the slightest anyone is going around making hyperlinks contained in their posts except @Ruprecht without copying it from somewhere else.

Oh, I was under the impression that this thought experiment was slowly introducing events that really happened. My mistake.

What if unicorns got him?

So you're accusing me of pushing a false narrative, when you're actually the one pushing a false narrative? Interesting. Which one of Saul Alinsky's rules are you invoking here? Number 4?

@JamesRussler seems like the type of guy to completely rip posts from other forums and pass them off as his own.

Like he probably didn't even read that shit either.

Stay salty, Emotional Poster!

giphy.gif

So you're accusing me of pushing a false narrative, when you're actually the one pushing a false narrative? Interesting. Which one of Saul Alinsky's rules are you invoking here? Number 4?

Oh absolutely. Don't forget bigfoot's rules

Are you talking about the Clintons? Good to know you finally came around.

Except they did find it. She was extremely careless with classified information and was hacked by foreign governments.

It was a large part of the reason she lost the presidency. That and her being supercunt of course.

Back