IFL

xx madskillz xx

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can watch all of the old IFL fight cards free or buy them?I havent seen them in years and missed a few.Ive been wanting to watch them again but havent had any luck finding them.Also I mean full fight cards not just single fights off different cards.

surprized that this is a tape library that the UFC hasn't bought yet and thrown on fight pass.

Bunch of IFL vets had decent to good UFC careers.

I have one of their DVDs from back in the day but it's mine and you can't borrow it.

Call Kurt Otto & Gareb Shamus the owners...

(real-estate developer Kurt Otto and Wizard magazine founder Gareb Shamus)

Greatest Finish in IFL History

I did not know this but UFC Fight-Pass still has a chance of getting old IFL events. IFL worked with the William Morris Agency back in the day, and now The William Morris Agency (now called WME-IMG) with the help of other investors, recently bought UFC.

By: Ben Fowlkes Reports for MMA Junkie say Gareb Shamus of IFL said “Honestly, I think this makes perfect sense for them,” Shamus said. “It’s not an area where they’re competing with their own clients to do something like this, the way it would be if they bought a football franchise. This is something where they can literally own and dominate an entire field, and use the leverage of what they have on a global basis.”.

To me this sounds like Shamus is in.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/07/whats-in-store-for-ufc-under-new-ownership-look-to-wme-imgs-recent-past

I remember I hated Horodecki back then. He looked like he was 12 years old and by now would be lighting the MMA world on fire. Now I almost feel bad for the guy, all that potential. Take note Sage Northcutt.

Not only did that end his hype train but I don't think he ever recovered. Though I don't think he was going to be any when near as good as even I though. IFL got some pretty decent hype on himand Rothwell for a minute. There was even a sidebar in ESPN mag back then about Ben.

There was short pretty badass time with IFL on UPN or w/e, UFC on spike, Bodog on FSN, Elite X/C and WEC on VS.

And a bunch of turds in the HW forums calling any and all fighters in any of these orgs cans or not at the 'UFC level' and refusing to watch.

Back