If You're Rooting For Khabib Against Conor, why?

There is no logical reason to root for Khabib, only incels and general losers at life root against Conor. They just love to see successful people brought down a peg, it somehow makes them feel better about themselves.

I want conor to win but only to silence his haters forever.

Even though beating mendes SHOULD have been enough, But if he beats a wrestler of khabibs calibre and gives him is first loss we can start talking LW goat.

Mcgregor rarely fights though.

I like both guys but my mind tells me that its very likely to see Khabib mauling him.
Thats a cherry pick when mcgregor was active when he was fight more active than khabib ever was conor averaged 3 fights a year and has the same amount of ufc fights as khabib despite not coming to the promotion til years after.

Thats a cherry pick when mcgregor was active when he was fight more active than khabib ever was conor averaged 3 fights a year and has the same amount of ufc fights as khabib despite not coming to the promotion til years after.

That's what I'm saying, also to everyone saying I'm a nuthugger I'm not, but looking at this objectively Conor brings more to the table as a consumer of mma be it casual or hardcore.

You casuals need to understand MMA isn’t pro wrestling,

NOT GOOD ON THE MIC:

RUMBLE GUS STIPE TRTVITOR ANDERSON GSP

The list could go on forever

All of those guys you listed are good on the mic, just not trash talkers. I never said anything about being a trash talker, but Khabib's interactions with media are terrible. He doesn't use the the press to interest me in any of his fights, he doesn't get me invested, he has nothing of value to say, but he sure tries to trash talk: "send me location, I'm going to smash chicken" it's cringer than Colby Covington.

I just can't understand why anyone would want Khabib to beat Conor. He pulls out of fights, he generally employs a one-dimensional grappling attack that relies on a ton of wall and stall in order to get trips against the cage all without finishing people (not denying it's effective, but these are all things that people do not enjoy about mma generally), he's not very good on the mic and he's not a draw.

This is the guy you want to dispatch the most exciting thing about mma, the draw of all draws that makes mma feel like a big thing every single time, who dynamically finishes people and never pulls out of fights. Khabib might win, but if he does after a week goes by and the contrarian excitement fades you should feel sad that Conor is closer to retirement and in his place is someone that will likely hold the belt hostage with injuries or weight cutting troubles and when he does finally fight it won't feel like a big deal and you won't be expecting any sort of finish.

So my question is why do you root for Khabib? Why wouldn't you want Conor to win and stick around longer?

Really weak troll attempt

Why dont you walk down the street with your cock out, might get some attention that way

Only a noob wouldn't understand why people are fans of a fighter that is on his way to becoming GOAT. Fucking 26-0 and these morons cant see beyond Conor's nuts.

Conor already has a case for GOAT, Khabib beating (not finishing) Raging Al on short notice, coming off a two year lay off isn't a "on your way to becoming GOAT" performance.

Really weak troll attempt

Why dont you walk down the street with your cock out, might get some attention that way

If you think I'm trolling you must be really sheltered from the internet. Nice counter argument though, you're worse than all the people who want Khabib to win "because of Conors fans". Imagine being so insecure you can't enjoy a fighter because of other people.

Connors a more exciting fighter to watch imo. I prefer strikers to wrestlers. Although his trash talk is way out of control at times specially for the Mac/May circus.
Hope he wins but more than anything hope it's a good fight

Conor already has a case for GOAT, Khabib beating (not finishing) Raging Al on short notice, coming off a two year lay off isn't a "on your way to becoming GOAT" performance.

Lmao losing to Nate Diaz doesnt make you GOAT. Conor has already a big black stain on his record. And if that wasn't enough he also lost to 2 fucking cans hahahaa

Khabib is 26 fucking zero and that man will go down as the greatest fighter ever with zero losses and beating conor to a bloody pulp. 10 years undefeated in 2 months, deal with it.

Last edited:
There is no logical reason to root for Khabib, only incels and general losers at life root against Conor. They just love to see successful people brought down a peg, it somehow makes them feel better about themselves.
Sssshhh be quiet, kid

Winners focus on winning.
Losers focus on winners.

There's a lot of losers on this forum.

If you think I'm trolling you must be really sheltered from the internet. Nice counter argument though, you're worse than all the people who want Khabib to win "because of Conors fans". Imagine being so insecure you can't enjoy a fighter because of other people.

I havent even picked a side and you are just running your mouth.

Some children start fires because their parents don't give them any attention

I just want to see an entertaining fight.

My gut tells me that Conor is going to get tapped out in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Lmao losing to Nate Diaz doesnt make you GOAT. Conor has already a big black stain on his record. And if that wasn't enough he also lost to 2 fucking cans hahahaa

Khabib is 26 fucking zero and that man will go down as the greatest fighter ever with zero losses and beating conor to a bloody pulp. 10 years undefated in 2 months, deal with it.

Taking short notices fights for the fans makes you GOAT and then adjusting and winning the rematch is also impressive. If Khabib loses he won't be able to make adjustments because he lives and dies by securing trips against the cage. What's he going to do once someone stops his takedowns? Joe Duffy is not a can, especially on a regional circuit.

Khabib is 26 fucking zero and that man will go down as the greatest fighter ever with zero losses and beating conor to a bloody pulp. 10 years undefated in 2 months, deal with it.
Also, how dare you say losing to Nate Diaz is a black stain lmao. He trains stand up with pro boxers, is a legit bjj black belt and has elite a level athlete cardio, won tuf and fought for a title. Don't try to discredit him.

if conor wins he will hold up the division again while playing the diva.
if khabib wins we will see some good fights against ferguson, poirier, lee and so on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back