If You're Rooting For Khabib Against Conor, why?

Conor has a great shot. I'm a khabib fan and I'm very worried about this fight. Don't let the Conor hater's skew your perception.
Fair. I just think the majority of this board are Conor haters and don’t think clearly when it comes to his skills all because they wanna see him lose.

Khabibs striking should worry them

I'm not really a Conor or Khabib fan but I would definitely be worried if I was a Conor fan...

the way Khabib could beat him would be absolutely humiliating.

Conor represents everything I hate about the world.

A man afraid of reality, afraid of the truth... dodging normal sized humans to fight manlets so he could con the world and inflate his ego.

His legion of fans are the scum of the earth...a bunch of normies that dont know shit about fighting and buy into the hype....these normies are easily manipulated by conor...thus Im sure these same conor fans are manipulated by governments and conmen all over the world(Donald Trump)

This fight is more than just an MMA fight...this fight is a reality check to every fucking pussy in this world, living in delusion.

If Khabib doesnt get the job done
......I will join the UFC and stop him myself...and when I do, ill bump this thread.

{<redford}

Conor beating Khabib would be the worst thing ever for the UFC. He won't fight Ferguson, Poirier, may or may not fight Nate (who probably will lose to Poirier anyway)......... he'll sit on the belt for years until Dana finally have the balls to strip the belt from him. That means the marque division of the UFC will have to suffer again.

Conor represents everything I hate about the world.

A man afraid of reality, afraid of the truth... dodging normal sized humans to fight manlets so he could con the world and inflate his ego.

His legion of fans are the scum of the earth...a bunch of normies that dont know shit about fighting and buy into the hype....these normies are easily manipulated by conor...thus Im sure these same conor fans are manipulated by governments and conmen all over the world(Donald Trump)

This fight is more than just an MMA fight...this fight is a reality check to every fucking pussy in this world, living in delusion.

If Khabib doesnt get the job done
......I will join the UFC and stop him myself...and when I do, ill bump this thread.
You get it. spot on

Back