If you're Cormier, do you accept a rematch?

Lets be honest.....Jones has enough money to get a quote from a drug testing agency that he is "not a drug cheat" after blatantly failing one of their tests....

There is too much money to be made everywhere in this situation for Jones to be out longer than 18 months.....

If you're DC, and you're still champion after the 18 months, do you grant Jones a rematch?

There is no way in hell Jones gets only 18 months for a second failed PED test after all that bullshit with the arbitration panel. He's facing up to a four years suspension, Cormier would likely be retired by then and I doubt Jones would be able to keep himself together with such a long and forced layoff.

No sue jon for 10 mil you will get it he fucked up DC's iron chin with steroids that must be illegal.

Not even a DC fan but if Jones cheated then those wins aren't wins.
The first one counts, but if he's popped this time for real, no tainted supplements, dick-pills, or anything else - make it a NC, and either give DC the belt back, or set him against Gus for the strap.

The first one counts, but if he's popped this time for real, no tainted supplements, dick-pills, or anything else - make it a NC, and either give DC the belt back, or set him against Gus for the strap.
I wonder if they can re-test some of those old samples, maybe find something new?

Jones is a fucking pussy and a coward. Really? You have to use steroids to beat up a bloated welterweight in his 40's? wtf

If it's the heavy gear suggested Jones won't weasel out to arbitration for recklessness, and proving tampering is a far harder thing to pull off. 3-4 years means it's basically over, as sad as that is. I doubt DC will be around and if he is he'd be 41-42...the quality of that match goes down when he ages enough.

3-4 years is too far to look ahead for Jones. This could break him, he could retire, and it's likely the division looks different then.

Back