If you're anti-"SJW" you're unqualified to be in media including MMA media

I took one of ur pills bro, they werkin

200w.gif

Go make your man a sandwich TS and get your cuck ass off sherdog if you are triggered

It's similar to how pedophiles are unqualified to be school teachers even if they have the most impeccable educational background and experience. If they're a pedophile, they're unqualified to teach children. Full stop.

The general public does not want a right wing bigot of any stripe to be the face of the media or to be in any position that interacts with the public. Full stop. It's something right wingers just don't seem to get. Maybe it's because they heard stories of their klancestors being racist as fuck without facing any consequences and think that dynamic should not have been disturbed.

I regularly listen to Ariel and Luke and they are both, at best, militantly moderate/centrist (hence why I put SJW in quotes). Not using the F word was a lesson I learned in the 1990s. But since the average right winger's politics come from the 1940s, Ariel is comparatively SJW as fuck.

You're never going to see an anti-SJW Ariel or Luke for the same reason you won't see an openly pedophile school teacher. Even in the broader media, anti-SJW sentiment can only live in online ghettos like Stormfront, Bretibart, Info Wars, and anonymous forums.

Ariel is going to be around for a long ass time. Learn to to live with it.

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder how much Ariel hate comes from envy that he is not a virgin.
Extreme left is no better than extreme right. Thinking someone should be silenced because they think different is the fault on both ends of the political spectrum.
Also most SJWs are in it for Twitter likes

What qualifies you to be in the media these days is a youtube account. Black, White, Gay, Trans, half retarded all get equal shot to make it these days. If you got the chops to build a following you are in the media no matter what some SJW thinks about your qualifications.

Reminder that the trump supporters ITT are Platinum users (people who pay to post on a free forum)

Further proof that Trump supporters are poor decision makers

Smdh
Except I got it for free.

Enjoy the yellows, just shows that you are a terrible fucking poster.

Edit: just adding it a LMAO for the fucking failure that is your post.

Except I got it for free.

Enjoy the yellows, just shows that you are a terrible fucking poster.

Edit: just adding it a LMAO for the fucking failure that is your post.
Reminder that Trump supporters autistically lash out at you for having a different opinion

*sips coffee*

Reminder that Trump supporters autistically lash out at you for having a different opinion

*sips coffee*
And your opinion is wrong.

Derrrrrrrrrrrr

Hahahahaha don't cry because you got proven wrong.

And your opinion is wrong.

Derrrrrrrrrrrr

Hahahahaha don't cry because you got proven wrong.
This is seriously how Trump supporters debate

No wonder I've never seen you in the War Room, you'd get your head handed to you by the liberal posters

Stick to the UFC discussion with sub-70 IQ mongoloids, it's a better fit for you

This is seriously how Trump supporters debate

No wonder I've never seen you in the War Room, you'd get your head handed to you by the liberal posters

Stick to the UFC discussion with sub-70 IQ mongoloids, it's a better fit for you
What debate you idiot?

You tried to insult me and you were dead wrong.
You also have dubs
Last but not least you sit on a forum and argue in sherdog war room which is full of idiots.

What a life you must have, sitting there posting in sherdogs war room!

Wow amazing.

What makes me happy most is not that i proved you dead wrong.

It's that trump is your president.

Go cry yourself to sleep.

is that you?

Boliterated.

What debate you idiot?

You tried to insult me and you were dead wrong.
You also have dubs
Last but not least you sit on a forum and argue in sherdog war room which is full of idiots.

What a life you must have, sitting there posting in sherdogs war room!

Wow amazing.

What makes me happy most is not that i proved you dead wrong.

It's that trump is your president.

Go cry yourself to sleep.

is that you?

Boliterated.

Yes I'm very upset, I'm typing out angry walls of text

Back