If your teacher crush asked you out today, would you say yes?

Kim Jong Un

Absolute Boss
@Brown
Reaction score
My super hot French teacher would be about 40 now and I would 100% say yes.

hot-teacher.jpg

Just looked her up on Facebook.
She was 24 when I was 13 so I'm gonna say she's late 30s now, still hot because she's a physical education teacher..

If I was single i definitely would.

Nah. I'm even struggling to recall a crush-worthy teacher I had.

They weren't molesting students with the frequency they seem to these days.

Great question. I'm only 25 so she's probably in her 30's now.

Heather her name. Was only a 7/10 brunette so...... I don't know. Probably yes tbh.

Nah...she might be too old now

I had maybe one hot teacher in my elementary school who taught 5th grade and I didn't even have her class. She was constantly pregnant. I did have a pretty professor for a couple of classes in college. She was always pregnant too though. She had some nice tits though, and her nipples always showed through her blouse.

I never had a hot teacher (that I can remember) a moderately hot student teacher (a University student who comes in to do a practicum for a few months).

Yes. She was my professor and only in her mid 30s. Would.

Meh, let me think, my latin teacher with big tittays in high school should be 50 years old right now...probably still would.

I never had a hot teacher (that I can remember) a moderately hot student teacher (a University student who comes in to do a practicum for a few months).
You just reminded me of this hot substitute teacher named Ms. Legg I had in elementary. She actually did have pretty nice legs, heh.

Still, she'd be in her 50s now... I'm not really into GILFs...

I actually googled my high school physics teacher about a year ago and she's still really hot. So yes, would wife; she rocked the bitchy, sweet, and smart thing better than any other woman I've ever met.

A friend of mine wrote a complimentary note to her on a test once in the answer space for a problem he didn't answer. She wrote "too bad I don't like you," right below it. God I fucking loved her.

My algebra teacher was pretty hot. She was also the cheerleader coach. She was 28 at the time so she'd be like 45 now. So unless she let herself go.

Edit: just remembered I watched the towers fall in her class. She was super cool. I'm still friends with some people from that class to this day.

Back