If your son could have a better life as a woman, would you let him transition?

Goldman23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So let say you have a son who has androgynous features and is not particularly tall. He is going to have a tough time in dating women and most likely whined up in the hell most men find themselves in (aka that of a beta provider for a woman that does not actually love them). If he so chooses to get married he has 50% chance of his marriage ending in divorce and 80% of the time it is initiated by women.

Now, your son could go the typical dating maze than an average to below average guy goes through and have to put up with being expected to plan dates, pay and be entertainer while going out with women or he could choose to go on the winning team and become a woman (start hormone therapy close to puberty).

Mip02iy.jpg

TJGp39k.jpg

eXWyRwz.jpg

OSTxDAO.jpg

Gm4vGUu.jpg

Benefits of doing this include:
1. People are nicer to you
2. Do not have to carry the male burden expectation when it comes to dating
3. Women tend to have better social support and socializing than men do
4. Women have option of being taken care of by men or choosing to go work. If your son becomes a woman, this social expectation can be passed onto him.
5. Your son has chance of dating up and being with someone richer who can take care of him, since men are willing to date down in social status/wealth as long as the girl is hot.

I was expecting debilitating woodchipper accident or fucking up on a ten speed.

You on some other shit.

Don't have a son, but hell no.

He'd have to wait until he was 18 to make that decision for himself. I wouldn't support it, but I also wouldn't shun him.

So let say you have a son who has androgynous features and is not particularly tall. He is going to have a tough time in dating women and most likely whined up in the hell most men find themselves in (aka that of a beta provider for a woman that does not actually love them).

I wish we had a psychologist to analyze posts that begin like this.

Lol, it got worse at the end. Are there really men out there that find life as a man to be this difficult? That's really sad.

Benefits of doing this include:
1. People are nicer to you
2. Do not have to carry the male burden expectation when it comes to dating
3. Women tend to have better social support and socializing than men do
4. Women have option of being taken care of by men or choosing to go work. If your son becomes a woman, this social expectation can be passed onto him.
5. Your son has chance of dating up and being with someone richer who can take care of him, since men are willing to date down in social status/wealth as long as the girl is hot.

You mean let him take drugs that change what nature made him a little?

No.

If he did when he was 18, I would still love him.

He would still be a man no matter how disguised.

Once they are 18 they can do what they want.

Clearly someone that wants to cut their dick off is mentally stable.

Anyone tell them that women, especially trannies age out at like 30 and men age out at never?

Lol, it got worse at the end. Are there really men out there that find life as a man to be this difficult? That's really sad.
This. Being a dude is way better than being a woman

No chems no hormons that can cause cancer I will discourage that he shoukd just drag if he is really gay.

dude please stop posting hot ass trannies. I'm confused enough as it is.

You think being a "chick" with a cock would make dating life easier?

Oh yeah, who wouldn't want to send their kid down a path that includes muuuch higher rates of drug addiction, depression and suicide? Sure he could never have a family and will be dependent on exongenous hormones forever and require expensive and invasive cosmetic surgery, but the possibility of finding some freak with a tranny fetish to buy him drinks and fuck him up the ass totally makes up for all that.

{<doc}

I wish we had a psychologist to analyze posts that begin like this.

I am no psychologist but this sounds to me like someone is looking for a justification being attracted to trannies.

Back