If your mind can think and you speak it , it will become a reality , then what happened to Charlie Z

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Charlie Z is known to have awkward style never before seen in the art of mma hand fighting aka boxing , and has the unbreakable belief

Why has he been murked ?

He fought Deontay Wilder and Floyd Mayweather Sr. Of course he might fail at that level. Who have YOU fought ? Hater.

Charlie Z had some skills but no cardio. He would get tired 60 seconds into a round and try calling timeout. I still think he has some serious mental issues to be acting like that tbh.

In all seriousness I've always been amazed at the level of restraint shown by numerous people who have fought Charlie, particularly Deontay Wilder. Charlie actually harassed Deontay and threatened his daughter and fought dirty as hell when they met and Deontay nonetheless showed great mercy to Charlie which I was really surprised to see. Deontay was PISSED enough to fly out to CA, meet Charlie at a gym, Charlie signed a release to fight him and Deontay gave him a pretty lightweight beat down. I think it shows just how good of a person Deontay actually is that he still had the presence of mind to teach Charlie a lesson but not severely beat him. If Charlie keeps on going he's going to eventually run into some hard hitting mofo who totally has no regard for his life or well being and he's in big trouble. Amazing that he's still alive. Perhaps most people aren't as terrible as we sometimes think.

Charlie Z had some skills but no cardio. He would get tired 60 seconds into a round and try calling timeout. I still think he has some serious mental issues to be acting like that tbh.

You just described Conor

He fought Deontay Wilder and Floyd Mayweather Sr. Of course he might fail at that level. Who have YOU fought ? Hater.
ohhh charlie z

lol at not knowing who I am, lol at hate..

Back