If your a Rafael Mendes fan *Your in luck!

Yeah, I imagine this vid is short-lived :( Someone download it plz

Good stuff. I think I've already got most of these matches but a compilation makes things pretty convenient.

For you guys who want to be able to rip it just use Orbit downloader. It's very easy to use and you can pretty much get anything off of youtube with it. I'm not sure if the current version is compatible with Firefox or Chrome, but I just ripped it from IE and it plays just fine.

I just downloaded this. Is there any passing stuff, back attacks, or the rolling Kimura/Anaconda choke passes? or is it all 50/50, DLR, RDLR as the description says?

I just downloaded this. Is there any passing stuff, back attacks, or the rolling Kimura/Anaconda choke passes? or is it all 50/50, DLR, RDLR as the description says?

Around 1:54:06 there's a few passes strung together. Mostly leg drag stuff. I'm still skimming through it. Looks like mostly guard stuff so far. This shit is massive.

Also, holy shit at 1:04:19. Had no idea Rafa and Ryan Hall rolled at GQ. Looks circa 2009. Ryan is on his back trying to finish when Rafa flips it on him. Really sick stuff.

Downloaded it just in time :) .

Also, holy shit at 1:04:19. Had no idea Rafa and Ryan Hall rolled at GQ. Looks circa 2009. Ryan is on his back trying to finish when Rafa flips it on him. Really sick stuff.

It was a shock for me... it's the first time I saw on video somebody on Rafael's back. Somebody know how that match went or if there is a complete version somewhere out there?

Downloaded it just in time :) .

It was a shock for me... it's the first time I saw on video somebody on Rafael's back. Somebody know how that match went or if there is a complete version somewhere out there?

Man, I've been scouring the net trying to find the full vid but have had no luck. I really wanna know what Hall did you take his back.

Anyway to get this from you!!!???

I am disappoint.

If this resurfaces anyone wanna PM me with a link?

Back