If you were sentenced to death

abrasion

Ancient one
@purple
Reaction score
And you could choose a champion to fight for your life, which mma fighter would you pick?

The lightest one duh, there are weight classes for a reason.

Smash them then walk out like a pimp

Whoever the women's 125 champion will be since they will probably be less scary than JJ lol.

Do I have to win or surviving 5 counts? Cause then I'd go with Woodley. My eyes can get dry rather quick, but I'd still do better at a staring contest than an actual fight against Mighty Mouse or Joana.

TWood... I might squeek out a split decision in very boring fashion.

Wait... are we picking a champ to fight in our place or do we have to fight a champ to survive?

Do I have to win or surviving 5 counts? Cause then I'd go with Woodley. My eyes can get dry rather quick, but I'd still do better at a staring contest than an actual fight against Mighty Mouse or Joana.
Outright win. It's a fight to the death

And you could choose a champion to fight for your life, which mma fighter would you pick?

I am 6'6" and weigh 250 lbs. I know how to fight, I do not train (took TKD and AKD when growing up) but don't actively train in any martial art, simply go to gym, do my super sets, hit up some cardio and call it a day.

That said, I would pick Amanda Nunes. I would fuck her up.

I am 6'6" and weigh 250 lbs. I know how to fight, I do not train (took TKD and AKD when growing up) but don't actively train in any martial art, simply go to gym, do my super sets, hit up some cardio and call it a day.

That said, I would pick Amanda Nunes. I would fuck her up.
No, you must choose someone to fight in your place against sone fictitious bad ass like say that big bastard boagrius that achiles had to fight in troy.

cll.jpg May I please pick Chuck Liddell? I don't think I would even hit him before he KO'd me. And further more it would be an honor

When I first read this, I thought you meant which fighter would I want to fight on my BEHALF--that kind of "fight for your life." But you meant which fighter would I want to fight. I think some others here made the same mistake I did.

Untitled-3.png

McGregor, because

a) he will never defend his title
b) I m not a moneyfight
reece.JPG

Back