If you were given the chance to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr., how are you going to beat him?

I would simply "BRING THE FIGHT TO HIM". Unlike his previous 50 opponents, Im actually smart eno8gh to know this is how you beat him. I'm on my 4tg beer.
Just "do what Castillo did," brah.

In a street fight or boxing match?

Street fight: High or low kick, shoot in, high crotch, lift, slam him on his head, snatch his neck, and choke him out.

Boxing match: Cover up, run straight at him, corner, try and upper body wrestle and dirty box on the inside. Prob get DQ'd for all the clinching.

In a street fight or boxing match?

Street fight: High or low kick, shoot in, high crotch, lift, slam him on his head, snatch his neck, and choke him out.

Boxing match: Cover up, run straight at him, corner, try and upper body wrestle and dirty box on the inside. Prob get DQ'd for all the clinching.
In a street fight, his gang of bodyguards stomps you into a bloody mess.

Tuck my pee pee between my legs and pretend I'm Ronda rousey.

Headbutt him and when he thinks I'm going in for my second "I'm sorry hug" hit him with a big left and then a big right and fly off into the sky sitting on Victor Ortiz's shoulders.

Headbutt him and when he thinks I'm going in for my second "I'm sorry hug" hit him with a big left and then a big right and fly off into the sky sitting on Victor Ortiz's shoulders.
the ol' fenech special, fenech had the best headbutt and elbow in boxing.

Back