*If you were forced to bet $1000, where would be your money: Aldo or Holloway?*

Remember when Conor KO'ed Aldo? That was awesome.
Max dont have that. Like I said it'll be a parallel fight as RDA vs Ferg. Where max just overwhelms him over time.

Aldo with relative ease. Not that max is a slouch by any means but I think Aldo patiently butchers Max standing.

Aldo. But he's been at the top for so long, you know the inevitable will happen. This might be the time.

69 inch reach is actually pretty long for 145..by comparison, heavyweight great Cro Cop has a 73 inch reach.

Id favor Holloway, hes younger, fresher, and has an iron chin. he took conors shots for 3 rds while aldo couldnt handle even one.

short reach for his height though.

Heart says Max but brain says Hosay...
I tend to listen to my heart first so Max
Will this be an heartbreak again ?

"Fun" fact: "Jose" in Portuguese (language of Brazil) is pronounced like "Chosay". Only in Spanish it is "Hosay". Portuguese J is just "Ch"

This is a 50/50 fight if a ever saw one.

If you look at what both guys have done since the start of 2014, Aldo has 4 fights, 3 wins, 2 by controversial decision and a 13 second ko loss. Holloway on the other hand has won 10 in a row, finished 7 of those 10 and not a single one was close.
Might want to look at their opponents...

Aldo is definitely the favourite. I would say Aldo has a chance of 85% of winining, Holloway only 15%...

I'd like to see Holloway win as it'd setup new title shots for people who've already faced Aldo.

I can see Aldo being super eager to win the proper title and go after McGregor for the rematch, probably a road to nowhere though.

I feel like this will be a one sided beat down either way. Either aldos kicks and counter punches will be too much for Holloway. Or holloways volume and movement will overwelm aldo. Someone will get embarrassed

Aldo via UD, love Holiday but his power just isn't there

that's tough I think it may be maxs time

Platinum mike perry wins all fights however if not him then aldo

If you look at what both guys have done since the start of 2014, Aldo has 4 fights, 3 wins, 2 by controversial decision and a 13 second ko loss. Holloway on the other hand has won 10 in a row, finished 7 of those 10 and not a single one was close.
2 controversial decisions ? <mma3>

Mendes 2 and Edgar 2 I guess ? <TrumpWrong1>

Back