*If you were forced to bet $1000, where would be your money: Aldo or Holloway?*

If I had to bet money I would put it on Aldo, he is more experienced in those type of fights.

I want max to win and believe he has the boxing to get it done, but it all depends on if aldo has lost a step or not.

Holloways striking is something special. I dont even get it. He has a 69 inch reach but still has some of the best striking in MMA.
This is a 50/50 fight imo. Aldos leg kicks should be a huge factor unless Holloway checks one of them early and injures Aldo.
69 inch reach is actually pretty long for 145..by comparison, heavyweight great Cro Cop has a 73 inch reach.

Id favor Holloway, hes younger, fresher, and has an iron chin. he took conors shots for 3 rds while aldo couldnt handle even one.

I think it's a close fight and could go either way, but I'd lean Aldo by controversial decision if I had to.

I want Holloway to pull it off but tbh I think Aldo will light him up on the feet and get the decision

69 inch reach is actually pretty long for 145..by comparison, heavyweight great Cro Cop has a 73 inch reach.

Id favor Holloway, hes younger, fresher, and has an iron chin. he took conors shots for 3 rds while aldo couldnt handle even one.

Yeah true...but..he wasn't so worked up that he ran face first into a cross counter at full speed. I don't see Aldo being super emotional for this fight

Last edited:
209987.jpg
Please dont use my statement av against me, thats my av to you lot.

If you look at what both guys have done since the start of 2014, Aldo has 4 fights, 3 wins, 2 by controversial decision and a 13 second ko loss. Holloway on the other hand has won 10 in a row, finished 7 of those 10 and not a single one was close.

Really looking forward to this fight

Holloway's on a crazy impressive win streak but Aldo is a different kind of beast

Aldo is at his best when negating TD's and out-striking but Holloway can bang

50/50 fight imo but gun to head I'lI go Aldo UD

I'd go with Aldo simply because he's a more proven commodity, but I wouldn't feel very comfortable. It's very possible that Max's length and technique will give Jose problems. I'd expect Aldo to win the early rounds, but Max to come on strong in the later rounds. This is a very unpredictable fight. People still don't seem to realize how good Max is.

Aldo by dec is most likely as safe as you'll get. It'll be close

I would not put $1000 against Aldo ever.

I respect the hell- out aldo but call it a hunch.....i got Holloway

this fight will look very similar to Aldo vs Edgar II

IMHO

Back