*If you were forced to bet $1000, where would be your money: Aldo or Holloway?*

Fight most likely goes to dec.

Fight is in brazil so we get either 1 or 2 brazilian judges. You know what that means.

Also 26-2 vs 17-3.

Heart says Max but brain says Hosay...
I tend to listen to my heart first so Max
Will this be an heartbreak again ?

Aldo tears him up on the feet and Holloway won't be able to take him down.

Holloways striking is something special. I dont even get it. He has a 69 inch reach but still has some of the best striking in MMA.
This is a 50/50 fight imo. Aldos leg kicks should be a huge factor unless Holloway checks one of them early and injures Aldo.

Also 26-2 vs 17-3.

McGregor is 40% of their combined losses.

My money would be on Aldo. He looked great against Edgar, and he's much more experienced. I think he stays disciplined and uses a lot of counters like he did against Edgar.

Holloway doesn't suck though, and I expect him to do well in this fight. I could see him pressuring Aldo and even hurting him. I expect him to be a fixture at the top of FW for some time.

Too close of a fight to bet on for my taste.

I'd KO the shit out of that douchebag trying to tell me what to do with my money then steal his 2500$ so I win.

Aldo, easily, but my actual opinion is it could go either way. Max is kind of dumb in a literal sense but he's a fantastic fighter.

Maybe bet the $1,000 on Aldo pulling out due to head boo boo

Aldo easily beats him, Max realizes how insanely fucking good Conor actually is to have son'd both of them, and then begs Conor to train with him.

Aldo. McGregor got into his head too much resulting in the 13 second loss. Doesn't seem to me that Holloway came close to that in his shit talking. So a relaxed, and playing it safe Aldo in Brazil wins by decision I think.

No way im betting against Aldo in Brazil

With little confidence I'd pick Holloway.

With little confidence I'd pick Holloway.
209987.jpg

Back