*If you were forced to bet $1000 on RDA Vs Colby, who gets your money?*

Colby will put RDA and a boomerang inside of a locker and give him a wedgie in Round 2 while having entrance music of Who Let the Dogs out.

#NERD BASH!

I think RDA is a far more fitter to to sprawl & stall than Maia is/was at this point, I see Colby Cheese eating a flying a knee at some point as he shoots in for a single or double leg td "Extra Cheddar".on that chin or temple...
Absolutely,RDA mobility and craftsmanship standing is miles away from anyone Colby ever fought.
He wouldn’t survive that blitz Rafael put on Lawller.

I like Colby in this fight, I don't think RDA will have an answer for his wrestling

Absolutely,RDA mobility and craftsmanship standing is miles away from anyone Colby ever fought.
He wouldn’t survive that blitz Rafael put on Lawller.

Maybe 2, 3, well placed chop kicks in/out I ain't fussy slows down any shoot in's, couch cornering 101, it works...

RDA without question.

It's disturbing how simplistic Colby is on the feet. And he's not going to able to just wrestle RDA either.

Is bet any money on RDA -110 or lower. I’m assuming he’s a heavy fav.

Odds are at even

Money to be made
50/50 fight in the sense that if Colby can get takedowns and keep RDA down he wins, if he can’t he loses

I think he can’t, RDA’s tdd is pretty good and his striking is 500 times better
Colby will get takedowns, but he will get finished, RDA knows all he’s gonna do is shoot, he can fight with his hands at his waist

Colby only has one loss . Other then that his fights have been domination . Going with him

I remember seeing Kostya Tszyu doing this years back (ditto the tennis ball tied to string exercise).

RDA is going to kill him, skin him and hang him from the statue of Jesus in Rio De Janeiro.

Colby's size advantage, strengh and wrestling or RDA's superior striking and BJJ?

What size advantage does Colby have? I've always seen him as a smaller WW. 185lbs tops on fight night, similar to RDA.

How much of a size advantage does Colby have? He really doesn't look that big for a WW.

Edit: Found a Reddit Q&A from 3 years ago where Colby says he only cuts 10-15 pounds. He could be a bit heavier now though.

He'll have a couple inches in height and reach, but in terms of weight I doubt he'll have an advantage. RDA is thick these days. In a recent video he said he walks around at 195lbs, but he's in the 180's on fight night.

Back