*If you were forced to bet $1000 on RDA Vs Colby, who gets your money?*

yall are talking shit.

the odds are even and none of yall are acting on it. If you guys are so confident on RDA, actually bet on him.

I would say Colby if I had to bet 1000 dollars. He has the wrestling and ATT grappling needed to make Dos Anjos Jiu Jitsu less threatening and nothing I've seen from him indicates he can't cope with Dos Anjos's forward pressure based standup style.

I have no idea. Don't bet either but if you gave me 1000 to put down I would put it on Colby. RDA is a choker extraordinaire in fights that mean anything, against anyone with a name. He is a scrub. His time is over. Chaos for the win, followed by a really cringy few months of trash talking that lead up to a title fight with two guys from the same team. Him and Tyron
he beat pettis for the belt when pettis was thought by tons of people to be unbeatable. What the fuck are you talking about lol

I've seen zero Colby Covington fights. So I would have to bet on RDA.

RDA is better and should win.

It’s hard to predict but I’m going with RDA

Love he’s little nerd bash gimmick but Don’t think he’s ready for a real championship caliber fighter

Colby is not bigger than RDA, so you can forget that part of the equation. RDA has proven he can do it all, including defend take downs and scramble back to his feet, while Colby has shown that he can strike just long enough to secure ANOTHER blast double leg. They both have cardio for days, but I think RDA's stand up is gonna be the difference maker here, especially if he spams the inside leg kick early.

1st of all why no poll..? Secondly RDA gets my money far more well rounded than that 1 trick phony pony Colby who will try to emulate the Khabib game plan the problem is he's no Khabib. RDA as just faced better and tougher fighters the only feather in Colby's hat is 40yr old gassed out Maia...

Colby better pray he wins he's going to be a MEME for the rest of his entire life if he ever loses.

I'm salivating at the thought
giphy.gif

RDA has beat some studs.I can see RDA losing the first round and tkoing colby after the second round. Maia would strangle RDA. MMAth doesnt apply here!!

1st of all why no poll..? Secondly RDA gets my money far more well rounded than that 1 trick phony pony Colby who will try to emulate the Khabib game plan the problem is he's no Khabib. RDA as just faced better and tougher fighters the only feather in Colby's hat is 40yr old gassed out Maia...

Colby also outgrappled the Dong. That's nothing to sneeze at whatsoever.

Depends on whos the underdog, could see path of victory for either fighter winning.

Colby also outgrappled the Dong. That's nothing to sneeze at whatsoever.

What have you "Dong"for me lately...

payne always throwing old school on the young fools. Ms. Jackson if you Nasty @Jackonfire drop a like...

Back