*If you were forced to bet $1000 on RDA Vs Colby, who gets your money?*

Maybe its just me but I dont really see how Colby wins this fight.

I just dont see him outwrestling RDA the entire fight.

RDA. Probably one of the safest fights to bet on this year.

I'm also not seeing the size advantage people are talking about, Colby's size doesn't seem at all significant enough to give RDA fits. Dos Anjos is just better and more well rounded in general.

RDA his striking is so much superior and he has good TDD Colby gonna get pieced apart I can’t wait

RDA. Wouldn't even hesitate. The skill discrepency will be way bigger than most people expect it to be, I believe

colby
better wrestling and not wear and tear like rda.

everyone picking RDA but the odds are even.

put your money where your mouth is sherbros.

easy fight for colby.

Colby has bad striking and great wrestling.

RDA has great striking, great wrestling, and a great ground game.

Hard to see him lose this one tbh

The real question is does Sherdoggers have $1,000 :D
come on man we all make 6-7 figures, date 10s (not boise's), bench teh 275, touch people with teh jab when we want, and occasionally fill rooms with uppercuts.

Colby better pray he wins he's going to be a MEME for the rest of his entire life if he ever loses.

If I HAD to then I'd bet on rda. I dislike colby but idk who takes this fight tbh

Odds are very close, those of you who feel confident rda wins go put your money on it

I have no idea. Don't bet either but if you gave me 1000 to put down I would put it on Colby. RDA is a choker extraordinaire in fights that mean anything, against anyone with a name. He is a scrub. His time is over. Chaos for the win, followed by a really cringy few months of trash talking that lead up to a title fight with two guys from the same team. Him and Tyron

Back