*If you were forced to bet $1000 on RDA Vs Colby, who gets your money?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Colby's size advantage, strengh and wrestling or RDA's superior striking and BJJ?

Ralph Dos Anjos because he’s more well rounded

RDA. If Colby wins I get my popcorn. If RDA wins I get paid. Win win.

RDA for sure. Maia was tagging Colby jack RDA will ko him if Colby stays on the feet.

RDA all day.

Can't wait to see Colby get his ass kicked.

How much of a size advantage does Colby have? He really doesn't look that big for a WW.

Edit: Found a Reddit Q&A from 3 years ago where Colby says he only cuts 10-15 pounds. He could be a bit heavier now though.

im a fan of RDA and i never bet on teams/fighters i am a fan of. too much emotion and non logical thinking can warp your predictions.

if colby is a decent underdog on the line that is probably the smart bet.

The real question is does Sherdoggers have $1,000 :D

Pretty easy fight to call. RDA should dominate.

I'd put my money on the nerd who thinks he's doing some sort of nerd bash campaign or whatever he says.

I want RDA to win, but the gambler in me sees Covington taking RDA to the ground, and stealing an ugly win.

Sadly Colby because I favour wrestlers in these kinds of matchups, especially when they aren't in the punch drunk part of their careers.

I think colby takes it. Anyone know what the odds are?

Tough fight to call I don't bet so I can't really say but I'm sure hoping RDA beats him and does it in such a manner where he ends this bullshit facade Covington is using to try and get popular.

Back