If you were dana for 1 week what would you do ?

I'd kill myself while being Dana n front of a PPV UFC audience in the most gruesome way possible, probably seppuku with Dana's shittiest sword.

But first I'd try to go full Weinstein with Mackenzie Dern.

y4Dg8V.gif

Last edited:
Get DJ a contract to fight TJ for 1 mil

Start the process of moving 170 to 175 and add 165.

Announce that every fighter has always been my friend

1. Rework weight classes: 135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 195, 215, Heavyweight (unlimited).
2. Work on implementing ONE FC's weight cutting rules. Move all champions one division higher (Mighty Mouse would be 135 champ and TJ Dillishaw 145 champ, etc).
3. Sign Ben Askren.

send me all his money or maybe a fraction so that it isn't so noticeable in cash but then i don't know how i'd justify it to the IRS

Maybe an alternative is to hire the real you for an overpaid do nothing job sweet gig.

Vigorously pork the Octagon Girls.

Ditch Reebok
Ditch USADA
Send WMMA back to Invicta
Scrap mens flyweight
Do everything possible to re-legitimize the belts
Start on heavy doses of blood pressure and weight loss meds and Rogaine

I would meet with Jon Jones and Anderson Silva, guys who have vast experience in buying blue pills and will sign them for the fight they want (outside US, so the AC can't cry) and in return they provide their stash of pills... then I would do what @AtaTheCrow wrote below.

what is all this shit!
If i was Dana for 1 week, i would fuck all the ring girls in the world!
Yes for one week, there are helluva drugs out there

put more females than males on all main cards just to watch Sherdog burn

- Hire Ariel back, frame him for a "me too" sex scandal and then fire him. He'll never be heard of in public again.

- Khabib vs. Askren

- Conor vs. Duffy II

- Nick Diaz vs. Matt Brown

And for the Master Stroke:

- Have an impromptu press conference where I will admit to using TRT and other PEDs over the years. And because Lorenzo is no longer my boss, I'll implicate him as the initial "pusher". Just as I'm wrapping up the press conference, I will also implicate Joe Rogan as also being on the same "gear". A reporter will ask, "Are you saying that Joe Rogan is also on PEDs?". To which I answer, "Are you fuckin' kidding me? Have you seen the size of that fucker's skull?!".
"PED-Gate" is now born and results in many "me TRT too" scandals popping up on the daily for years to come...

Fix the mma rules and judging no more 5k dollar fights the minimum is now 35k everyone and fans are happy sport is the biggest thing since mike tysons era

Back