If you wanted a pure killer on your side? Who would you want only 2 options.

Rampage, because he looks like the kind of guy that takes his pit bulls with him everywhere he goes.

Leban and Lee Murray if it’s a bar fight or home invasion etc

James Irvin if lee isn’t out of the pen at the time it goes down as a replacement.

Dahmer, and Ed Gein

Terrible choices. Dahmer was a pussy and would have to drug the opponents first and Gein was an even bigger pussy who was more of a grave robber than a killer. Better choice would be Roy DeMao and Albert Anastasia

Rampage at his best I feel would drop more people faster. Rumble has heavier hands but after one or two ko’s his hands would be broke and then what?

Rampage KO’s people a bit more softly. I like that. I go Rampage. Also powerbombs are awesome.
<[analyzed}>

I also agree with Ngannou. But he might kill someone in a Bar fight. Not trying to go to jail. ;)

If you are rolling with Ngannou nobody is going to fuck with you. He is intimidating.

I used to go to the bars with a 6'6" 230 pound guy, and this other guy who was six foot and 260 pounds and just insanely thick kinda like Hunt. Nobody really wanted anything to do with us.

Bellator already said fighters like Lashley and kharitonov would be alternates in case other fighters have to pull out
Shouldn't Lashley be a star in this?
The guys beast.
Let Lashley destroy someone first round. Sonnen or Rampage.
Lashley Fedor 2nd round?

Pride dorks are literally going to risk their own life just to fulfill their fanboyism. Sad!

If you're to go to war, there is only one clear answer and that's the guy that can drop guys the fastest.
Hahaha! Appreciate your input, I made it.
Are you a clown in real life?
You've mastered the art online. Da fuck :) you being satirical ya boi is terrified.

Shouldn't Lashley be a star in this?
The guys beast.
Let Lashley destroy someone first round. Sonnen or Rampage.
Lashley Fedor 2nd round?
If he's really a star then it's smarter to save him for the championship fight and give him a first round pass, which is exactly what it seems like is happening

Came in expecting one of he choices to be Ngannou. But no!, so not picking, leaving disappointed.

If he's really a star then it's smarter to save him for the championship fight and give him a first round pass, which is exactly what it seems like is happening
I have to assume you follow Bellator more closely than I do.

I do guess it's hard to argue with the guys involved.
But Sonnen is in it?
He's a MW or was, is it too goofy to have Rory ?
WW is that, that much further?

Isn't Lashley a name, if rejects give 2 shits about CM in MMA
Wouldn't they have some loyalty towards Lashley. The guys a beast.

Back