Media 'IF YOU UNDERESTIMATE TYSON FURY - YOU ARE A FOOL' - FREDDIE ROACH SAYS WILDER WILL GET KNOCKED OUT

doubleg

I will reak
Banned
Reaction score

if you yanks paying ppv. don't. this is gonna be a clinch n hug fest. trust.

I've already said that Fury is going to switch stances and hug Wilder for the first 7 or 8 rounds, go to the body, and then Wilder will be tired, swinging windmills and tire himself out, gets KOED down the stretch.

I've already said that Fury is going to switch stances and hug Wilder for the first 7 or 8 rounds, go to the body, and then Wilder will be tired, swinging windmills and tire himself out, gets KOED down the stretch.
Exactly wat I been saying to my friend g is stamina in reality biggest :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Too much fast twitch. Betec Connor McGregor

Most are picking Fury lol.

If Freddie Roach had never been wrong this might be something, however......

I can respect Freddie Roach.

I think the fight can go either way. I like both fighters, I'm leaning towards Wilder however.

Sorry Fred, but that's a no.

I hope I'm wrong but this wont be close, I can't believe people are even picking Fury. Yes great shape and looks like he's put the work in, BUT he has only fought a cab driver and a dustman and looked shit house.

His trainer said that? Bet the house on Fury!

I hope I'm wrong but this wont be close, I can't believe people are even picking Fury. Yes great shape and looks like he's put the work in, BUT he has only fought a cab driver and a dustman and looked shit house.
I think it'll be competitive. Wilder will get his shots in like he always does but will struggle for a few rounds like he always does.

I think it'll be competitive. Wilder will get his shots in like he always does but will struggle for a few rounds like he always does.
I think Wilder may struggle at times but when we watch it will be like watching a lion and it's prey. Just a matter of time.

Some part of me hopes Fury doesn't win because if he does I could only see him winning in the way he beat Wlad. Which was just horrible to watch.

Last edited:

^^^^THIS^^^^

Back