If you think Khabib won´t be champ because of his striking, you probably don´t remember this guy.

you're getting kind of low energy. Cmon now kiddo try a little harder than that.
If you want to get gang raped just say it. You're boring me now. I don't even know you

Khabib's striking is better than haters want to think. It's just the weakest part of his game so they say it's horrible.

Just like wrestling is the weakest part of DJ's game...that doesn't mean it's bad.
Cmon, drake. DJ's wrestling is way better than khabib's striking

https://goo.gl/images/7mimms

As much as you like to project your personal fantasies on me, facts are facts. You're running away.

I hope your homoerotic topics of choice fill your dreams.
After a good nights sleep you'll wake up with a clear head and you'll send me a PM thanking me for saving you from a second butt-besmirching

Cmon, drake. DJ's wrestling is way better than khabib's striking

https://goo.gl/images/7mimms

You're comparing fighters multiple eras apart.

This is an idiotic thread as is. Different eras, different competitors in their divisions, different weight classes.
How bout Damien Maia ? His striking is worse than Khabib's and he seems to be doing just fine

If you want to get gang raped just say it. You're boring me now. I don't even know you

autistic teenager who worships a 70 year old man that said he wishes he could fuck his daughter tries to threaten gang rape over the internet. Sad!

How bout Damien Maia ? His striking is worse than Khabib's and he seems to be doing just fine

That's a better comparison, but still. My main issue is Khabib isn't a bad striker. Just because it isn't among the division's best strikers, doesn't mean it isn't effective or dangerous.

He has some boxing skill and he clearly has some power. It means that in later rounds when his opponents slow down he's going to land big. That, and he's pretty fast historically. He's caught more than a couple guys early.

That's a better comparison, but still. My main issue is Khabib isn't a bad striker. Just because it isn't among the division's best strikers, doesn't mean it isn't effective or dangerous.

He has some boxing skill and he clearly has some power. It means that in later rounds when his opponents slow down he's going to land big. That, and he's pretty fast historically. He's caught more than a couple guys early.
His athleticism is definitely a great help, super strong, great chin, great speed and great reflexes, we dont see him hit clean often thats for sure

After a good nights sleep you'll wake up with a clear head and you'll send me a PM thanking me for saving you from a second butt-besmirching

I think everyone in this thread is aware you like male ass at this point. You can go away now. You've talked about it plenty already.

Multiples eras???? Damn!!! It´s been 10 years now, man. If you consider a 10 year gap "multiple eras", good for you. I don´t.
Umm 10 years is a fucking lifetime in this sport.

His athleticism is definitely a great help, super strong, great chin, great speed and great reflexes, we dont see him hit clean often thats for sure

Yep, basically. But it was kinda like the MJ fight. Early on, MJ landed a combo and was throwing confidently without getting hit. Then Kahbib took him down and beat him up a couple rounds. Round 3 came and Khabib was able to land some on a tentative Johnson.

autistic teenager who worships a 70 year old man that said he wishes he could fuck his daughter tries to threaten gang rape over the internet. Sad!
You're mentally ill. nice strawman arguments scum bag

Don't forget also that Micheal Johnson has far quicker hands that Stuffy McDoogle...i mean Conor McTavish!

People like to talk shit about Khabibs striking but they have to understand that his standup is very effective to achieve what he wants and thats the clinch and takedowns. Its not pretty or technically great.....but it is effective. He uses aggression and well placed power punches to get inside and clinch. The purpose isnt to win a stand up battle but rather to get his opponent distracted and get the fight down. With this style his opponents stand up becomes less and less effective as the fight goes on to the point where Khabib starts to win the stand up exchanges........look at the Johnson fight and RDA fight, both better stand up fighters but both guys couldnt beat him standing and ended up losing the stand up exchanges as the fight progressed.

One question. Why did he carry him all the way over there? Was there some tactical advantage to him being on his back at that spot in the cage?

Good question! Hughes would walk into the octagon prior to the night and would feel out the hardest spots on the surface....once he knew where the fall would be hardest he would drop the opponent in that spot.

He was a great champion, but the game has evolved a lot since his era. Fighters are better at everything now. Bad comparison.

Umm 10 years is a fucking lifetime in this sport.
I just don´t see it that way. I don´t see all these great revolutionary new things from these younger generations.... I´m still seeing lots of unidimensional guys with a single weapon only being extremely successful and all these "new generation guys" unable to stop them....

Last edited:
Back