If you think Khabib won´t be champ because of his striking, you probably don´t remember this guy.

You're comparing fighters multiple eras apart.

This is an idiotic thread as is. Different eras, different competitors in their divisions, different weight classes.
True....Khabib has excellent striking and outstruck RDA and MJ, who beat da fuk outta Tony.

I'm not the only one who saw. Ask them

Oh, you mean your 2 buddies? You guys are so cute liking each others posts. Two of you even have Trump avs.

You are rather pathetic. You've ran out of things to say about the topic clearly, and now you're just making yourself out to look rather sad.

ITT: People compared a lightweight fighter in 2017 to a fighter from 2000 in a sport that's only really existed for 30 years and try to pretend it wasn't a different era

they then circle jerk and call it a "gang rape" as they like each other's posts to show solidarity and create a safe space.

Oh, you mean your 2 buddies? You guys are so cute liking each others posts. Two of you even have Trump avs.

You are rather pathetic. You've ran out of things to say about the topic clearly, and now you're just making yourself out to look rather sad.
Im sure someone could start a poll that would conclusively prove that you were verbally gang raped itt. I don't think you want that tho... there's still time for you to just walk away pal

True....Khabib has excellent striking and outstruck RDA and MJ, who beat da fuk outta Tony.

Saying he outstruck either of those guys is a stretch, it was his grappling predominantly that won him those fights.

But at the same time, the reason his striking worked at all against either of those guys is because he can wear them out with grappling. He's got pop in his hands, and enough boxing skill to put it on a slowing or tired opponent.

Even in his prime, Matt Hughes couldn't do that with any consistency. Khabib's already got more KO's on the feet than Hughes.

Im sure someone could start a poll that would conclusively prove that you were verbally gang raped itt. I don't think you want that tho... there's still time for you to just walk away pal

Rofl. I invite you to create it. Please. I encourage it.

Hell, there's a mod on this thread. He can set it up.

you mean the popular vote is what decides who's right and who wins?

huh kinda ironic considering.. well, you know.

Khabib is what, 6-0 against UFC competition ?

Stop with the 24-0 bs, he was fighting unknowns until he came to the UFC.

It is a bit premature to compare Khabib to Hughes.

you mean the popular vote is what decides who's right and who wins?

huh kinda ironic considering.. well, you know.
It would be fine. I trust my sherbros more than the disgusting slime that populates LA and NY and are the reason why The votes were so close. I won't even go into the illegal votes and dead people votes lmao.

And it's not ironic at all. I wouldn't set up a vote with an understanding of how the system works and then cry when I lose by saying "waaaahhhh but I won by another metric that we never agreed counts for anything". Lmao libtard

Rofl. I invite you to create it. Please. I encourage it.

Hell, there's a mod on this thread. He can set it up.
I'm going to save you from any further damage tonite. I think the gang rape has taken a toll on you and you're not thinking clearly

It would be fine. I trust my sherbros more than the disgusting slime that populates LA and NY and are the reason why The votes were so close. I won't even go into the illegal votes and dead people votes lmao.

And it's not ironic at all. I wouldn't set up a vote with an understanding of how the system works and then cry when I lose by saying "waaaahhhh but I won by another metric that we never agreed counts for anything". Lmao libtard

Did I trigger you? Poor baby, calling a conservative a libtard because he said something to tease you.

Its okay, go back and run into BRASIL WAND's arms, I'm sure he'll make you feel all better. then you two can talk about how you need daddy trump to protect you and you can like each other's posts some more to show that you're superior.

Did I trigger you? Poor baby, calling a conservative a libtard because he said something to tease you.

Its okay, go back and run into BRASIL WAND's arms, I'm sure he'll make you feel all better. then you two can talk about how you need daddy trump to protect you and you can like each other's posts some more to show that you're superior.
Is this your way of asking me to organize a gang rape for you too?

I'm going to save you from any further damage tonite. I think the gang rape has taken a toll on you and you're not thinking clearly

You're already running?

Wow. You break easy. @BRASIL WAND at least comes swinging hard in his posts, usually about the relevant topic. You just diverted and ran.

You're already running?

Wow. You break easy. @BRASIL WAND at least comes swinging hard in his posts, usually about the relevant topic. You just diverted and ran.
ITs for your own good. Your anal canal has been ravaged enough for one evening

ITs for your own good. Your anal canal has been ravaged enough for one evening

As much as you like to project your personal fantasies on me, facts are facts. You're running away.

I hope your homoerotic topics of choice fill your dreams.

This reminds me of the "y'all don't know who Eddie Alvarez is" thread

Khabib's striking is better than haters want to think. It's just the weakest part of his game so they say it's horrible.

Just like wrestling is the weakest part of DJ's game...that doesn't mean it's bad.
really? DJ seems to be a great wrestler. I guess he is just that great.

Back