Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Post here so everybody knows to disregard your opinion on MMA

me

gus put that guy in the hospital

hqdefault.jpg

Who da fook are you TS?

It was a close fight in the end, I can see why there are varied opinions.

No way, Gus threw it away.
I think every rational person who can score mma knows that, but there aren't many here lol

There are valid arguments.

23ldysy.jpg

Last edited:
TS trying to be a boss. Cute.

The first time I saw the fight, I thought Gus won on the score cards. The fight was as Rogan said "extremely hard to score", and depended on your scoring philosophy. Initially Jones admitted he was lucky to get the win. Later on he acted like it was one sided because so many people were giving him crap for not taking a rematch right after a very close decision that gave him the champions nod.

It was by no means the worst decision seen in a title fight in mma, or the UFC for that matter. I thought Shevchenko really did beat Nunes e.g., even though Nunes pulled one basic takedown out of the last round.

Don't know... very close fight.

Too bad we will never see a rematch cuz Jones just cant stop cheating. he just cant stop

It's about as close as a fight can be, I've changed my opinion on who won multiple times (currently saying Jones won), probably should have been a draw tho but 10-10 rounds are super rare for whatever reason

This is coming from someone who thinks Jones is the GOAT and is a massive Jones fan (still)

Lomachenko has more impressive accomplishments than anyone in MMA history lol

A weight shrinking featherfisted bum who will be exposed again when he fights someone his own size.

A dirty fighter who was a disgrace in his last fight.

Hey TS, know what would make you feel better?

If you lick my butthole.

Jones has never won a fight because he is a cheater so yes he lost, once a cheater always a cheater and it is not fair to praise a cheater when other guys are honest doing the right thing. A liar will cheat and a cheater will steal and he has done all that in MMA

I wanted Gus to win but Jones gutted it out and won that fight in the last 3 minutes imo

Lomachenko has more impressive accomplishments than anyone in MMA history lol

But what has he achieved in MMA, the truest form of fighting.

It’s like someone proclaiming a footballer who can only pass the ball really well a great footballer

Loma is an incredible boxer, but boxing is only one aspect of fighting.

As much as I dislike Jones and think he should be suspended for years I still want to see this rematch. To me it's the only fight Jones has left at 205.

Back