If you think Fedor-Sonnen was a work...

Come on son. Dude was literally like a minute and change away from winning the belt vs silva. A fight which he was dominating.
Another guy whose best fights are losses.

uva_dance_cam-uid14870061291390-576x311.jpg

Only idiots think it was a work...

Only idiots think that Chael Sonnen cares about winning a fight at this point in his career. Everything he does seems fake. His whole youtube channel is based on spewing troll like, nonsensical narratives.

Exactly how is that an accomplishment? He has had no chance of sniffing a title or even being a contender outside of Bones breaking his toe so sure he'll jump where they need a warm body, talk a fool's game and then look terrible in the end.

Why is it that guys like you want to disrespect fighters who go in there and put it on the line?
Again, look at some of the people that the guy has faced and I would bet that his resume has more impressive names than some guys who have won belts with a far easier path to the title.

If he wasn't a contender then how did he get title shots? Everyone in the top 10 are contenders genius, that's how it works, lol.

I get it, he is older now and doesn't fight for Dana anymore so he sucks right? This sport has some of the shittiest fans.

Why is it that guys like you want to disrespect fighters who go in there and put it on the line?
Again, look at some of the people that the guy has faced and I would bet that his resume has more impressive names than some guys who have won belts with a far easier path to the title.

If he wasn't a contender then how did he get title shots? Everyone in the top 10 are contenders genius, that's how it works, lol.

I get it, he is older now and doesn't fight for Dana anymore so he sucks right? This sport has some of the shittiest fans.
"Put it on the line"...what exactly is he putting on the line? Bodily injury??...lol, it's MMA, they try to hurt each other.

I initially responded to someone implying fighting and losing to top guys was an accomplishment. Well, it is if you're a sherbro...that's about it. Sonnen's a blight on MMA.

Come on son. Dude was literally like a minute and change away from winning the belt vs silva. A fight which he was dominating.

The dude has the brain of a chicken. I wouldn't worry about his opinion at all. Any sensible person understands that you don't throw away a fighters entire body of work because they slow down at the end of their career or just because someone has never won the belt that they can still be considered good.

People like that have a super short memory and difficulty with critical thinking.

"Put it on the line"...what exactly is he putting on the line? Bodily injury??...lol, it's MMA, they try to hurt each other.

I initially responded to someone implying fighting and losing to top guys was an accomplishment. Well, it is if you're a sherbro...that's about it. Sonnen's a blight on MMA.

I am saying that you are a disrespectful little weasel. I know for a fact that you have no concept of doing anything that takes balls because clearly if you did, you would give due respect to all the fighters for being able to take part in a sport that most people could not. These people are sportsmen, why don't you try acting like a real fan kiddo.

I bet if you met Chael in real life you would probably be gobbling his knob for a picture opportunity, lol.

Anyone who thinks it was a work hasn't watched any of Sonnen's fights. If things aren't going his way, he covers up and waits for the ref to step in. He has done this countless times throughout his career.

I've always gotten a bit of a Bob Sapp vibe from him. It's not that he's throwing fights but he looks for ways out if he's taking too much damage. He'd rather live to fight another day than take a ton of damage and try keep fighting back.

Clearly the notion has gotten to you TS, or else you wouldn't creature a wall of text defending it.

FWIW: Didn't Read LOL
Yeah this is the same idiot who made like 3 or 4 excuse threads on why Connor lost

You dumb, ask Google

Perhaps you are the one who should.
From Wiki:

Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko (Russian: Фёдор Влади́мирович Емелья́ненко, tr. Fyodor Vladimirovich Yemelyanenko, IPA: [ˈfʲɵdər vɫɐˈdʲimʲɪrəvʲɪtɕ jɪmʲɪˈlʲjænʲɪnkə];[11] born 28 September 1976) is a Ukrainian-born Russian heavyweight mixed martial artist (MMA), sambist, and judoka, currently competing for Rizin Fighting Federation and Bellator MMA. He has won championships and accolades in multiple sports, most notably in MMA Pride Fighting Championships (heavyweight champion 2003-2007), FIAS World Combat Sambo Championship(Heavyweight Champion 2002, 2005, 2007), and Russian Judo Federation National Championship (Bronze medal1998, 1999).

Perhaps you are the one who should.
From Wiki:

Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko (Russian: Фёдор Влади́мирович Емелья́ненко, tr. Fyodor Vladimirovich Yemelyanenko, IPA: [ˈfʲɵdər vɫɐˈdʲimʲɪrəvʲɪtɕ jɪmʲɪˈlʲjænʲɪnkə];[11] born 28 September 1976) is a Ukrainian-born Russian heavyweight mixed martial artist (MMA), sambist, and judoka, currently competing for Rizin Fighting Federation and Bellator MMA. He has won championships and accolades in multiple sports, most notably in MMA Pride Fighting Championships (heavyweight champion 2003-2007), FIAS World Combat Sambo Championship(Heavyweight Champion 2002, 2005, 2007), and Russian Judo Federation National Championship (Bronze medal1998, 1999).

And go back read what u wrote

And go back read what u wrote

He is both sambist and judoka.
In Russia they are usually trained together, athlete sometimes concetnrates on one,
then, maybe, another, depends on talents and needs.

Where is the misunderstanding?

For those insisting Chael threw this or any other fight I have to ask you to measure risk and reward.

Chael has life long future employment as an MMA analyst and personality.

Now ask yourself this: how much money do you reasonably think Chael could garner by throwing a fight. Especially a bellator fight that doesnt see nearly as much action as UFC fights.

Now ask yourself how much life long stability Chael has in the sport.

Take B, and subtract from it A, and you should have a number that tells you just how stupid it would be for Chael to throw any fights in Bellator.

It makes a lot more sense that he just simply got hit by Fedor.

Just by looking at this fight alone, without even considering recent fights on both fighters records, one can find this bout at least very "particular".
Chael looked like a bad actor in there and Fedor looked very sloppy, plodding and quickly exhausted at the grappling.
Now Chael isn't that far removed from his days in the UFC so we know the level he can perform at.
Fedor on the other side is far past his best self and let's be realistic, Bellator really need him to be in the final.
The math isn't too hard to crack really.

Chael is the king of sabotaging himself in his fights. This is not a work.

Back