If you think about it logically Colby Covington will be the Champion this year.

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score
Let's be fair Mike Perry is like the clumsy cart horse that can't really get the job done. Even though Mike and the horse firing back was quite cute to say the least, Colby isn't gonna take him that seriously. The GOAT will smile back with fondness as he remembers Mike being pegged down in his prime.

So that leaves Frankenstein and Tyquil.

frankenstein-wolf-man-1.jpg

I mean which ever way you look at it Colby beat the better ranked more active fighter and should be next inline for a title shot. If RDA manages to get the shot, then Colby will be up next and it won't be pretty because he's a better Wrestler than both of them.

He will get the job done, he will be victorious, he will be the 2018 WW Champion Of The World !

Colby-Covington-wins1.png

I don't get why people say Colby is a better wrestler than Woodley. Tyron was a Big 12 Champ and I'm pretty sure they placed the same or similar in the NCAA in the exact same weight class lmfao.

The only reason people probably say this is because Colby uses his wrestling more, due to the fact that his hands are shit and has no power. Woodley on the other hand doesn't need to resort to wrestling due to the fact that he has nasty power.

How many sherdog accounts does Colby Covington have because logically only he would write this.

Tyrun should actually personally thank warley Alves. If it want for that fluke loss and minor road bump, Colby would be undefeated and would have already took Tyrun’s belt. Probably at UFC 205 or 209.

Their wrestling negates eachother and Tyron would smoke Colby, but I mean Tyron has gotta throw something...

Why is anybody even talking about Mike Perry at this point?

Let's be fair Mike Perry is like the clumsy cart horse that can't really get the job done. Even though Mike and the horse firing back was quite cute to say the least, Colby isn't gonna take him that seriously. The GOAT will smile back with fondness as he remembers Mike being pegged down in his prime.

I mean which ever way you look at it Colby beat the better ranked more active fighter and should be next inline for a title shot. If RDA manages to get the shot, then Colby will be up next and it won't be pretty because he's a better Wrestler than both of them.

He will get the job done, he will be victorious, he will be the 2018 WW Champion Of The World !

Love him or hate him, Colby is actually giving us the desire to see Woodley fight. More than we could say for Woodley.

I have a hunch that a Covington Woodley fight would consist of 25 minutes of Covington spamming takedown attempts that Woodley shrugs off, all the while those of us watching keep waiting for Woodley to unleash his much coveted, mythical KO power.... And being disappointed...

In fact it might look a lot like Maia Woodley and that would be another event we would all want to miss.

Shit fighter.
Can't you guys understand that he's complete shit and boring?

So?
Shit fight
Fight was entertaining as hell. Maia’s face looked like ground beef and was seconds away from being finished.

He put a worse beatdown on Maia than woodley or prime Silva did.

How many sherdog accounts does Colby Covington have because logically only he would write this.

Exactly. When you think about it it would be pretty easy for him to have like 3 accounts that he just constantly uses to make troll threads about him. I think it's pretty likely. Either that or they are all 13 year old boys who actually think he's funny.

Another gay love story written by my buddy @SVG about Covington .......I think my eyes got AIDS from reading this shit.

Last edited:
Back