• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you see this....

I know I shouldn't do it here and will take a yellow card but I want to wish all of Sherdog a Merry Christmas and happy holidays! So many cool people on here I just want all of them to know and say I appreciate them making Sherdog fun! To the mods and everyone who stop by the gif threads showing love. Had so many good moments with all of you and can't wait for more!
bruce.jpg.webp
Why would you get a Yellow Card for wishing Sherdoggers a Merry Christmas?

Merry Christmas man! hopefully you all spent time with loved ones, and received amazing gifts. Cheers to a great 2024

I know I shouldn't do it here and will take a yellow card but I want to wish all of Sherdog a Merry Christmas and happy holidays! So many cool people on here I just want all of them to know and say I appreciate them making Sherdog fun! To the mods and everyone who stop by the gif threads showing love. Had so many good moments with all of you and can't wait for more!
bruce.jpg.webp

Merry xmas to everybody. U are not taking any yellow card.

bruce.jpg.webp

We love the fuck out of you Kaz, Merry Christmas sir.
Big hugs to you and your family brother.

You are my go to TS on fight nights

A jewel on this site imo especially when I miss a card

Bless you, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year bro

Merry Christmas to the God of all gifness. And you other Sherbros as well. Even the mods.

Merry Christmas you sorry bunch of degenerates.

To another great year on The Dawg! <NoneOfMy>

Back