If you saw your favorite UFC fighter across the road, would you run to him?

legendald0

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hypothetical situation. Pick your favorite UFC fighter that you absolutely love and are a huge fan of. Lets say you are extremely lucky one day and you see him in real life for the first and possibly last time ever. He is across the road, and also a bit further than you and is walking even further away.

Would you run up and try to catch up to him to meet him? Or would you let him slip away?

jack.jpg

Hypothetical situation. Pick your favorite UFC fighter that you absolutely love and are a huge fan of. Lets say you are extremely lucky one day and you see him in real life for the first and possibly last time ever. He is across the road, and also a bit further than you and is walking even further away.

Would you run up and try to catch up to him to meet him? Or would you let him slip away?

jack.jpg

Stop. Making. Idiotic. Threads. Troll.

I'd run you over TS. Your threads are absolute shit.

Run across the road dodging traffic, trying not to get killed, while possibly get koed from the surprised fighter...???

Hell yea!

I'd meet him halfway across as he goes to feed the bus its carrots.

Ok this is a friendly warning. Please stop making troll threads.

yes

I'd immediately shoot for a double

then if that doesn't work go for the hip toss

at which point I dip out

fuck yes, even if you weren't a fan a Sakuraba you should still run after him and bow to him

jack.jpg

No, I'm an adult.

No. But I would try to meet the person.

jack.jpg

In this instance yes because the light is red. if the light was green, then no I would not.

Back