If you live in Broward County, Fl don't wait for the police to save you

It's racist to imply that we somehow hold some special oblivion to these matters. The implication here is that we're just a bunch of dumb, entitled, oblivious hicks who apparently have no clue how the world works despite that we are constantly harangued for being the ones who run it. You're talking about these matters like it was Apartheid.

Newsflash to bigots: most of us were aware that cops are sometimes cowards (and are even sometimes corrupt). Most of us were aware that people make false accusations. Finally, the notion that "elections won't go our way" is the worst of all because not only does it cast our interests as monolithic, but also casts us as an other, and yet worse that we are somehow aligned against all other races.

You have nothing to "teach" us by virtue of your racial experience except to relate anecdote and personal experience.

It's okay. It's not explicit. So I wouldn't kick you out of a hockey game for it. I don't flake.

<{dayum}>

Seems like they really did need more citizens with guns. The police are cowards.

Cool generalization, bro. *Some police are indeed cowards, but how convenient of you to gloss over the multitudes that are not.

Dude...we don't have patrol rifles in our cars in St Louis city. Only Sgts do.
I actually find that a bit surprising. Maybe I shouldn't, but I do.

Thats all you had to say to answer his hockey question, it sums up the whole why those idiots got booted from the Hawks game, and what they said really meant. hehe
The point of this has gone over your head.
Madmick: You clearly hate poodles, you bigot.

Leagon: I wasn't criticizing poodles, but if you really want me to, here's something: All dogs are shit.

Madmick: See? There it is. You hate poodles.
Imaginative history you constructed, but semantic arguments are meaningless when you alter semantics (replacing modifiers with unmodified terms). Your language betrayed you.

Ironic is that even if one played dumb and ignored your wriggling you seem oblivious to the fact that the liberal party which is far richer with minorities tends to be the poorer party. Your own logic would suggest that the Republican party has less potential for exploitation, and yet you are hounding liberal mantras of identity politics.

That's what's even more ironic. You also said, "Your reaction is why the rich and powerful stay rich and powerful," and yet it was you who introduced identity politics to this thread originally with your, "It's been an interesting year to see white people realize shit that every minority in America has been trying to explain for a while now." See that? You introduced identity politics to the thread, then you tried to pawn them off on me as if my reaction is what created the conversation, and you even blindly assigned me a role. We white people need things brown-splained. Your obliviousness to your own subconsciousness thought processes is mind-boggling.

Maybe that's my special racial power. Is that how it works? After all, we American whites have been working for 150+ years culturally to develop this acute sense of racist self-awareness. Perhaps this can be a teachable moment for you, and all blacks. You just have to be quiet and listen. As a white person, my skin color gives me special insight and wisdom of personal experience.

See? Do you like being talked to like that-- this language in the paragraph above? Do you care for the underlying racist mindset it belies? I sure don't. You're drinking the Kool-Aid, here.

The racism in this post is astonishing.
Nothing racist about his post...I am White and I can attest to what he posted.. white people have had a cloud of nationalism and self righteousness that caused them to looked the other way for along time in this country...the police in America are getting a worse and worse rep, time to wake up and address the faults and stop the “muh thin blue line shit” .
Time for accountability.

I’m the first person to bitch slap a identity politics troll but stating a racially specific fact and playing identity politics is a slippery sport if you can’t distinguish the two..

As a resident of Broward county, i can say the police departments have quite a few officers that should not have badges.

Last edited:
I actually find that a bit surprising. Maybe I shouldn't, but I do.

Well this town is governed by leftist psychotics that hate guns, hate police and have no clue how to combat the violence. I'm not surprised at all. There's a reason our murder and violent crime rates are in the top 3 year after year.

Nothing racist about his post...I am White and I can attest to what he posted.. white people have had a cloud of nationalism and looked the other way for along time in this country...the police in America are getting a worse and worse rep, time to wake up and address the faults and stop the “muh thin blue line shit” .
Time for accountability.

Accountability = the results we want and think we deserve. Got it.

What is the extent of your knowledge regarding law ? Use of force ? Deadly force ? Etc...

Getting a "worse and worse rep" as decided by whom, exactly ? SJW slime ? Impulsive halfwits that speak before knowing all the facts ? How'd you determine this ?

Well this town is governed by leftist psychotics that hate guns, hate police and have no clue how to combat the violence. I'm not surprised at all. There's a reason our murder and violent crime rates are in the top 3 year after year.
Very sorry to hear that. Part of being able to do any job effectively is having the necessary tools to deal with situations that may occur. If there is a likelihood that you may encounter firepower in excess of what you normally duty carry then having immediate access to comparable arms seems the most logical step to take.

Nothing worse than "ham stringing" a person and yet expecting them to affect the same outcomes you require and expect of them had you not. That sets them up for potential failure outside of their own capabilities. When the subject is armed violence that's simply not an acceptable decision.

Very sorry to hear that. Part of being able to do any job effectively is having the necessary tools to deal with situations that may occur. If there is a likelihood that you may encounter firepower in excess of what you normally duty carry then having immediate access to comparable arms seems the most logical step to take.

Nothing worse than "ham stringing" a person and yet expecting them to affect the same outcomes you require and expect of them had you not. That sets them up for potential failure outside of their own capabilities. When the subject is armed violence that's simply not an acceptable decision.

The ABB shooter had an Ak 47, a long rifle; .270 iirc, and a .45 pistol. I had a Beretta 9mm. Still went in. Scared as fuck too.

Nothing racist about his post...I am White and I can attest to what he posted.. white people have had a cloud of nationalism and self righteousness that caused them to looked the other way for along time in this country...the police in America are getting a worse and worse rep, time to wake up and address the faults and stop the “muh thin blue line shit” .
Time for accountability.

I’m the first person to bitch slap a identity politics troll but stating a racially specific fact and playing identity politics is a slippery sport if you can’t distinguish the two..
Yet you don't wield any authority in the matter by virtue of your race, unless you accept the racist "teachable moment" mentality, and your personal anecdote isn't fact. Libertarians, who are overwhelmingly white, were the most vocal anti-cop party prior to the rise of #BLM which painted it with the identity politics racial agenda of the left. It's not like the cop abuse issue is a new one. This dates back to the Civil Rights era.

What's really happening here is technological, not civil/racial. We finally have actual material evidence where we often didn't have any before. Cellphones and bodycams are enlightening people of all races to examples of police abuse where the cops are walking. It's also enlightening them to about a billion people who cry wolf while trying to hide behind political agendas. This was going on well before Trayvon Martin got shot, and we ruptured the race line all over again. We just didn't paint it so heavily with identity politics.

Accountability = the results we want and think we deserve. Got it.

What is the extent of your knowledge regarding law ? Use of force ? Deadly force ? Etc...

Getting a "worse and worse rep" as decided by whom, exactly ? SJW slime ? Impulsive halfwits that speak before knowing all the facts ? How'd you determine this ?
Your definition of Accountability is wrong(I know your being sarcastic)

Accountability..when they fuck up,they take responsibility.

Getting a worse rep... by America. Maybe southern Cali is different then where you live but police aren’t really looked up to here anymore..they are civil servants ..we don’t cop worship to be more specific.

I am a general foreman/Superintedant of commercial construction...my last project was a criminal justice center and scenario lab,I work with police dept a lot. ...I’m not a cop,I don’t pretend to know the specifics of there job but I am smart enough to know that , over militarized police have become a problem in this country for along time..it isn’t a white /black issue for me .

it’s a authoritarian one.

Civil rights violations
Bad shoots/tax payer paid settlements
Civil forfeiture
Prison for profit
Over bloated Police unions

coward cops.

All that shit stinks, that doesn’t make me anti cop on a individual level though..I look at police the same way I do military..I respect the player most the time but hate the game.

Also..to clarify.

I have some serious respect for good Leo’s (which I’m smart enough to know make up the majority) . My best friend is San Bernardino detective. I know what they go through.

Accountability for bad police/dept/etc. should be something all good police officers champion .

In fact there voice should be the loudest.

Last edited:
Yet you don't wield any authority in the matter by virtue of your race, unless you accept the racist "teachable moment" mentality, and your personal anecdote isn't fact. Libertarians, who are overwhelmingly white, were the most vocal anti-cop party prior to the rise of #BLM which painted it with the identity politics racial agenda of the left. It's not like the cop abuse issue is a new one. This dates back to the Civil Rights era.

What's really happening here is technological, not civil/racial. We finally have actual material evidence where we often didn't have any before. Cellphones and bodycams are enlightening people of all races to examples of police abuse where the cops are walking. It's also enlightening them to about a billion people who cry wolf while trying to hide behind political agendas. This was going on well before Trayvon Martin got shot, and we ruptured the race line all over again. We just didn't paint it so heavily with identity politics.
While I agree with most you posted... white suburban America didn’t give a rats ass if some brother from fairfax district got his head split by a dirty cop..

Cameras, that’s the only theing that’s changed. Video evidence is the single most important aspect to all this..it forced America to look at what was happening for along time but was now being shown to the world.

Only then did anyone start saying..hmmm maybe we should change some shit..it was only then when public sentiment shifted to accountability.
Before that it was..

“If he got beat,he must have resisted arrest.”

Hell look at this story..there's video of coward cop posted up ...they won’t release it. You know why? Cause it’d make them look bad on so many levels. But they are smart enough to know the shit is going to leak eventually so preemptive suspension was called.
But say no tape was ever found..

More then likely hero cop would have got a fucking medal.
That tape should be released today.

Last edited:
While I agree with most you posted... white suburban America didn’t give a rats ass if some brother from fairfax district got his head split by a dirty cop..

Cameras, that’s the only theing that’s changed. Video evidence is the single most important aspect to all this..it forced America to look at what was happening for along time but was now being shown to the world.

Only then did anyone start saying..hmmm maybe we should change some shit..it was only then when public sentiment shifted to accountability.
Before that it was..

“If he got beat,he must have resisted arrest.”
Funny how stuff like that is important, eh?

The notion that there was this monolithic response that people only got beat when they resisted arrest is absurd:
One Third of Americans Believe Police Brutality Exists in Their Area
From 1999. You know what's even more ironic about this poll? Nearly double the number of blacks reported being mistreated by the cops, but it isn't still a majority (43% vs. 24%). Did that majority have to get "woke" too?

Here's another:
Americans' Respect for Police Surges
From October of 2016. Notice that respect for police actually reached its lowest point with whites around '06. Whites aren't just being "woke" to police brutality, but also the remarkably difficult-- nearly impossible-- duties being asked of the police, the incessant lack of cooperation they endure, and the sometimes extraordinary dangers they face.

Stop taking for granted that people agree with you. They don't. Stop taking for granted that those who adopt the liberal narrative possess righteous insight. That's just partisan hubris.

Four officers on site?
Jesus Christ. What is next? They had a pack of trained dogs five navy seals and a tank? What the fuck? Even one officer on site needs to act. That’s what you’re paid for

Funny how stuff like that is important, eh?

The notion that there was this monolithic response that people only got beat when they resisted arrest is absurd:
One Third of Americans Believe Police Brutality Exists in Their Area
From 1999. You know what's even more ironic about this poll? Nearly double the number of blacks reported being mistreated by the cops, but it isn't still a majority (43% vs. 24%). Did that majority have to get "woke" too?

Here's another:
Americans' Respect for Police Surges
From October of 2016. Notice that respect for police actually reached its lowest point with whites around '06. Whites aren't just being "woke" to police brutality, but also the remarkably difficult-- nearly impossible-- duties being asked of the police, the incessant lack of cooperation they endure, and the sometimes extraordinary dangers they face.

Stop taking for granted that people agree with you. They don't. Stop taking for granted that those who adopt the liberal narrative possess righteous insight. That's just partisan hubris.

Your stats are pretty..l I respect fact based debate..problem with all that is you could pool 1000 people in 1000 areas and get 1000 different results.

I should have specifically stated my opinion is based on my area and my environment/interaction in life. So I do concede I came off over generalizing in my posts.

I fucking hate the word “woke” though lol

I grew up mid nineties in los Angela’s my view on cops are gonna be a lot different then say bob in Wichita. It isn’t a liberal agenda that formed distrust for Leo,it was there corruption

Your definition of Accountability is wrong(I know your being sarcastic)

Accountability..when they fuck up,they take responsibility.

Getting a worse rep... by America. Maybe southern Cali is different then where you live but police aren’t really looked up to here anymore..they are civil servants ..we don’t cop worship to be more specific.

I am a general foreman/Superintedant of commercial construction...my last project was a criminal justice center and scenario lab,I work with police dept a lot. ...I’m not a cop,I don’t pretend to know the specifics of there job but I am smart enough to know that , over militarized police have become a problem in this country for along time..it isn’t a white /black issue for me .

it’s a authoritarian one.

Civil rights violations
Bad shoots/tax payer paid settlements
Civil forfeiture
Prison for profit
Over bloated Police unions

coward cops.

All that shit stinks, that doesn’t make me anti cop on a individual level though..I look at police the same way I do military..I respect the player most the time but hate the game.
I completely agree with you, I meant those specific cops.

Cheers

Your stats are pretty..l I respect fact based debate..problem with all that is you could pool 1000 people in 1000 areas and get 1000 different results.

I should have specifically stated my opinion is based on my area and my environment/interaction in life. So I do concede I came off over generalizing in my posts.

I fucking hate the word “woke” though lol

I grew up mid nineties in los Angela’s my view on cops are gonna be a lot different then say bob in Wichita. It isn’t a liberal agenda that formed distrust for Leo,it was there corruption
Professional pollsters like the Gallup deliberately sample from the broad range to avoid this; polling people from all geographies, races, genders, and earning levels to avoid skewed polls.

Back