If you like Vikings, check out THE LAST KINGDOM (Season 3 Premieres Nov. 19, 2018)

Cool. I'm gonna wait a while so I can watch a couple episodes in a row.

Still need to watch latest season of Vikings too. Gonna get on that first.

Enjoyable 1st episode.

I like the nun companion. Hope her relationship with Uhtred stays platonic.

I was so confused by what was going on. I feel like I need to go back and watch season 1 again cause I'm just lost right now.

I was so confused by what was going on. I feel like I need to go back and watch season 1 again cause I'm just lost right now.
IIRC at the end of the last season Uhtred, the nun and the pimply guy rode off north back to reclaim his kingdom?

I am gonna wait for it to show up on Netflix so I can binge.

I just finished the first season...ironically enough the the day I watched the first episode with the actress Charlie Murphy in it was the same day Charlie Murphy died.

I thought it was a good series overall. I don't really care for the main actor in the fact that he's arrogant and never thinks he's gonna get hurt.

I'm interested to know when Season 2 will be on Netflix. I'm guessing we'll have to wait until the whole season finishes on BBC first.

Surprised this show isn't getting more love. Tonight's episode was solid.

Season 2 is now available on Netflix according to an email I just received this morning. I'm frickin' stoked!!

Episode 8 was the season finale. Overall, a good entertaining season but not as great as the first season.

Uhtred should have let Sigefrid kill that little shit Aethelred before interferring.

I like Uhtred's strained relationship with Alfred. Alfred doesn't fully trust Uhtred but he also needs him. And just when you think Uhtred goes too far, he saves the day and Alfred begrudgingly forgives him.

I hate Alfred's wife but for the past two episodes, she's surprisingly semi-likable. Hope this continues in season 3.

Can't wait to get on Netflix and binge watch season 2. Loved season 1.

Season 2 is now available on Netflix according to an email I just received this morning. I'm frickin' stoked!!

Awesome now I have something to watch over the summer now that Graceland has been off air for a year now. That show was awesome and they need to do it again.

The Last Kingdom is great too.

Just complete all the the second season. This show is what great TV is all about. It is fast paced, likable characters, and even the bad guys have charisma. I hope they dont wait another three years for next season.

You faqqots need to watch this. If the ratings are bad, they wont do a third season, and I cannot have that ok faqs?

Some things I dont like though

They are moving to fast. I dont think they are following the books. Thyra is not suppose to be rescued this soon. Kjartan and Sven are not suppose to die this soon. I am not sure they will have enough story for more seasons.

Just complete all the the second season. This show is what great TV is all about. It is fast paced, likable characters, and even the bad guys have charisma. I hope they dont wait another three years for next season.

You faqqots need to watch this. If the ratings are bad, they wont do a third season, and I cannot have that ok faqs?

Some things I dont like though

They are moving to fast. I dont think they are following the books. Thyra is not suppose to be rescued this soon. Kjartan and Sven are not suppose to die this soon. I am not sure they will have enough story for more seasons.
they are halfway through the books now, 2 books per season. Kjartan and son die in book three, aethelflaed is rescued end of book 4. Only real deviation was then skipping over the conflict for London.

they are halfway through the books now, 2 books per season. Kjartan and son die in book three, aethelflaed is rescued end of book 4. Only real deviation was then skipping over the conflict for London.

How many books are left?

I know at some point Brida becomes a really bad villain

Been waiting for the season to end so that I can binge watch.

Last edited:
You can binge on Netflix. It is up.

giphy.gif

Back