If you have more posts than likes, you're not a quality member.

Lol you do know that the like thing's only been around for a year or two right?

Back in my day we used to just post "This" if we liked something someone posted. These kids these days need affirmation about everything. Pussies.
I heard of some people getting new accounts when that happened so they could manipulate their post to like ratio.

I heard of some people getting new accounts when that happened so they could manipulate their post to like ratio.
there's plenty of people that asked to have their posts shaved to have a high post to like ratio
yeah it's true

there's plenty of people that asked to have their posts shaved to have a high post to like ratio
yeah it's true

Funny how the notable members section doesn't sort by best post/like ratio

:p

There... are you happy?
39453401_1867393113296347_2606899484856156160_o.jpg

Are there more Democrats or Republicans in the war room? Let's say hypothetically the answer is Democrats.

go to the war room and start posting stuff that aligns with that party's beliefs, and all the other Democrats will like your posts in droves, even if you just make the same arguments over and over.

Works with Republicans too.

People just like posts they agree with

Fucking necro thread! I was reading through it and was like, "hey I really agree with this guy here" then I scrolled up to check the name of who wrote it and turns out it was me!

So I basically agree with my past self.

I didn't post enough KO'd Ronda gifs back then to be a quality poster.

Back