If you have more posts than likes, you're not a quality member.

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I wont even read your post if you have more posts than likes. It is a good system to separate upperclass posters from lowerclass posters. If you have more posts than likes it means you lack quality input, and youre clogging up the forums with posts that people don't want to see. Who else automatically doesn't read a members posts when they see this. Sorry, but it is the truth. Be gone with you peasents.

<GinJuice>

empty-seats.jpg

Jerry was a race car driver

I wont even read your post if you have more posts than likes. It is a good system to separate upperclass posters from lowerclass posters. If you have more posts than likes it means you lack quality input, and youre clogging up the forums with posts that people don't want to see. Who else automatically doesn't read a members posts when they see this. Sorry, but it is the truth. Be gone with you peasents.

<GinJuice>

Lol you do know that the like thing's only been around for a year or two right?

Back in my day we used to just post "This" if we liked something someone posted. These kids these days need affirmation about everything. Pussies.

tumblr_omm2dhkoQV1w7kf2ko1_400.gif

edit: I just ruined my "100 more likes than posts" status :(

edit #2: apparently not

I have absolutely nothing to add to this conversation, I just want some free Likes.

{<RR}

<GinJuice>

Shut the hell up

Lol you do know that the like thing's only been around for a year or two right?

Back in my day we used to just post "This" if we liked something someone posted. These kids these days need affirmation about everything. Pussies.
8000 posts 4000 likes

<6><{gspressed}>

More likes than posts is not necessarily an accurate representation of quality posting. Some of the most inane, juvenile posts get many likes. When I post something inane and juvenile, like a goofy caricature of Ronda as a recent example, that's when I get the most likes...so, I don't pat myself on the back for having more likes than posts, but I suppose it's a small badge of honor on here, and there is a some truth to what you wrote I guess.
LOL think you quoted the wrong guy but I do agree with you

<GinJuice>
More likes than posts is not necessarily an accurate representation of quality posting. Some of the most inane, juvenile posts get many likes. When I post something inane and juvenile, like a goofy caricature of Ronda as a recent example, that's when I seem to get the most likes...so, I don't pat myself on the back for having more likes than posts, but I suppose it's a small badge of honor on here.

Well I guess I'm not worthy. Excuse me while I go jump into a wood chipper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back