If you had to watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would that be?

The Princess Bride

Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...
This is the correct answer. To pick anything else is inconceivable.

This is the correct answer. To pick anything else is inconceivable.
tenor.gif

Lord of the Rings hands down.

Best soundtrack.
Best story.
Best world ever created.

I just wanna live there.

9XAa.gif

TS would you be a manlet, errrr I mean a Hobbit in those movies?

Is that why you want to live there as they make the Manlets look so happy and they get to eat a lot?

Logan but only because of the music. Some of the most relaxing and beautiful ambient Ive ever heard. Im also not thinking too hard about it. Whoever mentioned Conan, that soundtrack is the shit too. Whatever my final choice would actually be would have to have a spectacular soundtrack. I dont even really watch movies for the stories since every stories already been told. Something with top fucking notch sound and cinematography.

Logan but only because of the music. Some of the most relaxing and beautiful ambient Ive ever heard. Im also not thinking too hard about it. Whoever mentioned Conan, that soundtrack is the shit too. Whatever my final choice would actually be would have to have a spectacular soundtrack. I dont even really watch movies for the stories since every stories already been told. Something with top fucking notch sound and cinematography.
You'll enjoy this I think

Back