If you had to choose losing an arm or leg which would it be?

What ever you lose or died now or 1000 years later life don't have meaning and everything will died one day
No matter what you post, 1000 years later life don't have meaning and everything will died one day.

Leg. I broke my humerus in multiple spots, tore muscles and tendons, etc and it took over 9 months before it was usable. A month after it happened, I still couldn’t lift a soup can. It was miserable.

Last edited:
No matter what you post, 1000 years later life don't have meaning and everything will died one day.
Looking animals insects they give life just to fuck and make new life. Then if that is meaning to make baby(new life) then meaning of our life here we living must be new life when we died

Depends how much leg. Below the knee I’d rather have that gone than any part of an arm.

Yep and the leg prosthetics are lightyears better than the arm prosthetics we have now

Arms have a lot more articulation and multi-varied use. A leg is basically only needed to stand and walk/run on

I can still probably run long distance with the Right leg prosthesis, but it's not as smooth to do upper body work with arm ones.

At first glance this seems like an easily answered query, but it's not.

I would choose the leg because its more easily concealed...and i prefer hugs over triangle chokes.

Hard to say, but leg prosthetics are so good now that good athletes play pretty high level sports with them.

But I also know a guy with one arm and he plays basketball, softball, and doesn’t need any help with anything (eg. Ties his own shoes, serves himself food at a buffet line etc).

I'll give up the leg for a prosthetic because of what hands & fingers do versus what feet & toes do. Plus I play the piano & my running & jumping days are behind me lol

Back