If you had to choose losing an arm or leg which would it be?

You go brah

Askin' the questions which need to be asked

What ever you lose or died now or 1000 years later life don't have meaning and everything will died one day

Id rather keep all my limbs, so why would I choose to lose any?

What ever you lose or died now or 1000 years later life don't have meaning and everything will died one day
ZtnTsS1.jpg

There are leg prosthetics.

Yep and the leg prosthetics are lightyears better than the arm prosthetics we have now

Arms have a lot more articulation and multi-varied use. A leg is basically only needed to stand and walk/run on

I do not fap with my legs so here's your answer.

leg and then i’d replace it with an Oscar Pistorious limb. Hopefully it doesn’t cause me to shoot my bathroom door.

Tough one. I’m gonna say arm. No leg....no arm......aw fuck

Courtesy-photo-4.jpg

Can still deadlift with one leg.

Your hobbies and interests would determine which you could sacrifice. If you're pretty sedentary you could get away easier with the lose of a leg.

Leg, because I need both arms to bench. I'll booze and bang whores and fall into a deep depression from the missing leg then I'll rise from the ashes like a phoenix and get one of those Lt. Dan legs.

Leg.

Right now at the physical therapy place i go to, there's a guy that doesn't have a leg. But his prosthetic leg seems to let him walk normal. He says it's mostly comfortable as long as he doesn't walk on it for more than 5hrs.

So yeah, i'll be ok with one leg gone.

Back