If you had to change your name

giphy.gif
So that would be my name!

Medulla Omoplata

I’d go with Cool Ranch Doritos, but everyone would call me Ranch. People who didn’t know me would assume it’s because I use to work on a ranch, but for deeply personal (and probably painful) reasons I don’t talk about that part of my life. They would think I’m mysterious and haunted by a tragic past. They would be wrong though because it’s just my name.

I’d go with Cool Ranch Doritos, but everyone would call me Ranch. People who didn’t know me would assume it’s because I use to work on a ranch, but for deeply personal (and probably painful) reasons I don’t talk about that part of my life. They would think I’m mysterious and haunted by a tragic past. They would be wrong though because it’s just my name.

Cool

Well... My family is Italian, but my parents decided to give me the name "Scott".... which I'm not a huge fan of and I'm still not sure why. In fact, every time there's a Scott in a movie, he ends up being some retarded dork which doesn't help the situation.

200.gif

I mean, I visit my family back in Durango and most of them have these great traditional Italian names.

Joey, Tony, Vincent, Dominic, Robert....

And looky there... It's Scott (lol)

Well... My family is Italian, but my parents decided to give me the name "Scott".... which I'm not a huge fan of and I'm still not sure why. In fact, every time there's a Scott in a movie, he ends up being some retarded dork which doesn't help the situation.

200.gif

I mean, I visit my family back in Durango and most of them have these great traditional Italian names.

Joey, Tony, Vincent, Dominic, Robert....

And looky there... It's Scott (lol)

None of this matters and no one cares.

Jawbreaker. I'd sound alpha as fuck. So alpha that people wouldn't even notice I'm 5'8

Jawbreaker. I'd sound alpha as fuck. So alpha that people wouldn't even notice I'm 5'8

At 5'8" I wouldn't worry about people noticing my height, I'd more worried about them even noticing my existence.

Back