If you had to bet the house

Rod Farva

War Big Nog!
@Gold
Reaction score
who would you pick, Amanda or Ronda?

There's no room for hate or fandom. Just pick one or the other.

I'm going with Ronda.

id pick ronda if i had to bet the house.. but its not a sure bet by any stretch. there is a psychological element to this fight much like mcgregor aldo that could be playing on in rondas mind. aldo was totally shook and i think ronda is, too.

Man Idk. Ronda is coming back strong and focused, she is putting everything she has in this fight. She knows if she loses that's retirement. It's hard to pick against someone with they're back against the wall..... but I'll go Nunes.

I'd love to see Ronda win and get back into the sport again. If I had to bet? I'd put it all on Nunes. I just don't think Ronda wants to do this anymore.

Ronda. She can take a punch ( maybe not a head kick). Nunes has 1 round to finish Ronda. Ronda has 5 rounds to get an armbar.

Ronda

There are too many unknowns in this fight. I think there's a great chance Rousey loses but she wasn't a dominant champ for nothing. She's dangerous

Ronda, Nunes just punches like a man and Ronda has a good chin.

Nunes. I honestly think Ronda was broken by that Holly loss. Additionally how improved is she going to be with Edmond as her coach?

I just got this house, so I don;t wanna lose it. With Women's MMA who knows what the fuck may happen

Nunes.

Wait...no, Ronda.

Damn....this is hard....I really like my house.

only one im for sure on is tim means vs brown cowboy

I would shit my pants.

The rational part of my brain screams Nunes. It tells me Ronda is screwed.

But, my gut, and the superstitious part of my brain says Ronda pulls it off.

I'd have as much chance being right just by flipping a coin.

I don't know...but check out these memes from the last Ronda fight. People are savage on the interwebs!!!

id pick ronda if i had to bet the house.. but its not a sure bet by any stretch. there is a psychological element to this fight much like mcgregor aldo that could be playing on in rondas mind. aldo was totally shook and i think ronda is, too.
I agree. It's not a lock but I'm going with Ronda

I'd love to see Ronda win and get back into the sport again. If I had to bet? I'd put it all on Nunes. I just don't think Ronda wants to do this anymore.
Fair enough.

I would shit my pants.

The rational part of my brain screams Nunes. It tells me Ronda is screwed.

But, my gut, and the superstitious part of my brain says Ronda pulls it off.

I'd have as much chance being right just by flipping a coin.
I'm with you. I can see just about every scenario playing out

Nunes. I honestly think Ronda was broken by that Holly loss. Additionally how improved is she going to be with Edmond as her coach?
All signs have pointed to that. Although, she showed up in great shape.

Back