If you don't like Conor McGregor, you don't really like fighting

That's a stupid reason to hate a fighter. Conor brings it every time he steps in the cage.

I don't care what the sport is, if I think that an athlete is a complete dickhead then I do not like him. It sounds like a pretty valid reason to me.

Muhammad Ali was arrogant.

Prince Naseem Hamed too.

Tank Abbott, Shamrock.....

Nothing wrong with a bit of arrogance.

How dare you dislike their hero
It just seems stupid to hate a fighter who is very exciting and brings violence. He's certainly not my hero.

It just seems stupid to hate a fighter who is very exciting and brings violence. He's certainly not my hero.

Sorry but you don't get to tell us who to like or dislike

giphy.gif
Worst title-OP combo ever

No honestly I don't. Was just responding to the fact you claimed the guy who labeled him 'pompous, arrogant' etc was out of line as he didn't personally know him... whereas it's more than clear it was a fair assessment.

I agree with this. People should not let personal opinions/emotions get in the way of appreciating a true great of our sport. The same can easily be said for AS, JBJ & the clear GOAT of our time... Michael "The Count" Bisping

Haha well me too. I love watching Conor fight and will never deny that, no matter how much I might criticize his career choices (which unfortunately can be a lot!) - I will also openly contend anyone who claims not to enjoy Conor's fights as he is easily one of the most entertaining fighters out there.

Word man word.

I agree with the Bisping argument in terms of not letting his persona affect what you think about him as a fighter. He certainly isn't the GOAT of anything (you could argue he was the GOAT of 2016 that was a hell of a year!), but he is an extremely talented fighter and usually puts on decent if not highly entertaining fights.

That being said AS and JBJ tested positive for PED's or maskers so people who value the integrity of sports (myself included) have a legit reason to not like them or question if all their fights might've been different etc... I know MMA as a sport is tainted in terms of PEDs, but I love MMA and hate people cheating at sports so I am a glutton for punishment lol.

I am a big Vikings fan but I could not stand Randy Moss.

I don't care if you have good striking or if you can take the top off of a Cover 2 defense. If you are a jackass then you are a jackass.

Just because I did not like Randy Moss doesn't mean that I don't like the Vikings or football.

Did you like him as a player? Do like McGregor as a fighter? That's all that is being discussed. If not then you are letting personal feelings/emotions dictate if you like an athlete. Cause all that really matters is how they perform and if they cheat. All the other bullshit shouldn't affect your opinion towards them.

Does anyone?

Yes he's very popular on here.

McGregor gets the diseased lepar treatment.

I ask questions to try and understand the logic they use, but none of the answers make sense.

Bisping's last UFC fight was a year ago.

So was McGregor's.

McGregor gets shit for not defending the belt, but Bisping gets left alone.

Yes he's very popular on here.

McGregor gets the diseased lepar treatment.

I ask questions to try and understand the logic they use, but none of the answers make sense.

Bisping's last UFC fight was a year ago.

So was McGregor's.

McGregor gets shit for not defending the belt, but Bisping gets left alone.

Wasnt bisping recovering from a knee surgery, while conor was simply fucking around doing pointless shit like...well...like having a pregnant wife, as if that somehow stops him fighting? And then of course he went to make himself richer cos its not like he just chokes up entire divisions while he pissed off for meaningless fights at welterweight/in other sports entirely

Conor is the king of fucking things up for everyone, bisping is a mere novice in that sphere

If you don't like Conor then you are probably was getting a lot problems in school from guys looking like Conor and that is why you hate him

Wasnt bisping recovering from a knee surgery, while conor was simply fucking around doing pointless shit like...well...like having a pregnant wife, as if that somehow stops him fighting? And then of course he went to make himself richer cos its not like he just chokes up entire divisions while he pissed off for meaningless fights at welterweight/in other sports entirely

Conor is the king of fucking things up for everyone, bisping is a mere novice in that sphere
Why does the UFC allow McGregor to 'fuck things up for everyone'?

Why don't you stop watching UFC if it's so fucked up by McGregor? Watch the other companies instead.

UFC got a huge piece of that Mayweather fight pie. So that excuses McGregor's lack of defenses in the last 12 months.

If Bisping was unable to defend the belt due to injury/surgery then it should still be tough shit and he should be stripped due to inactivity.

An injury could cause a champion to be inactive for years. What happens then? 2 years with no title defense? 3 years?

Last edited:
Why does the UFC allow McGregor to 'fuck things up for everyone'?

Why don't you stop watching UFC if it's so fucked up by McGregor? Watch the other companies instead.

UFC got a huge piece of that Mayweather fight pie. So that excuses McGregor's lack of defenses in the last 12 months.

If Bisping was unable to defend the belt due to injury/surgery then it should still be tough shit and he should be stripped due to inactivity.

An injury could cause a champion to be inactive for years. What happens then? 2 years with no title defense? 3 years?

you are so incredibly biased to support everything conor does. pretty sad, but not uncommon on here

1. i dont stop watching ufc because there are still good fights. stopping watching for the reason you stated would be pointless and really stupid
2. i do watch the other companies, as well
3. so shitting on the other 145ers and 155ers is fine as long as ufc gets paid. ok buddeh
4. if bisping had to be stripped for inactivity, doesnt that mean mcgregor should be as well?
5. champs have been injured for that long, so you can go find out what happened if you like.

every point you made is completely idiotic. is that really you, wanderlei?

Back