If you don't like Conor McGregor, you don't really like fighting

giphy.gif

I like to watch Connor cagefight.

Sadly Connor is really not about cage-fighting these days.

Don't give a fuck about his pressers or who they say is "shook"

If he steps in the cage and the door locks, I'll watch.

If it's Tony or Nate locked in the cage with Connor, I'll be rooting one for them.

No, I have never been on his social media, or any fighter's social media for that matter.

But I have seen more than enough of him to stand by my statement.

Becoming emotionally involved with a persona has nothing to do with his fighting. Its sad people let that shit ruin their enjoyment of an all time great mixed martial artist.

Like you even know the dude. You are basically admitting to buying into the hype job and stalking his social media.

Whilst trying to maintain some sort of "on the fence stance" as a guy that both respect McGregor's achievements and criticizes his decisions in an MMA context (yeah... you know... one of 'those' guys!)... I have to say, you don't need to be a McGregor 'stalker' to understand that the adjectives 'pompous' and 'arrogant' fit this guy like a tailor-made gimp suit.

Whilst trying to maintain some sort of "on the fence stance" as a guy that both respect McGregor's achievements and criticizes his decisions in an MMA context (yeah... you know... one of 'those' guys!)... I have to say, you don't need to be a McGregor 'stalker' to understand that the adjectives 'pompous' and 'arrogant' fit this guy like a tailor-made gimp suit.

Why do people even care is my question lol

Becoming emotionally involved with a persona has nothing to do with his fighting. Its sad people let that shit ruin their enjoyment of an all time great mixed martial artist.

I am a big Vikings fan but I could not stand Randy Moss.

I don't care if you have good striking or if you can take the top off of a Cover 2 defense. If you are a jackass then you are a jackass.

Just because I did not like Randy Moss doesn't mean that I don't like the Vikings or football.

Last edited:
Fedor is a confident fighter. He does it without being a pompous, arrogant jackass.
This is the kind of guy that's threatened by Conor. Conor's a hipster knocking out his college wrestling heroes. When a guy's not scared to express himself, Death By Samson is frightened.

This is the kind of guy that's threatened by Conor. Conor's a hipster knocking out his college wrestling heroes. When a guy's not scared to express himself, Death By Samson is frightened.

Save your armchair psychology for someone else.

tenor.gif

LOL Thanks for the expert analysis Dr. Phil

Why do people even care is my question lol

No honestly I don't. Was just responding to the fact you claimed the guy who labeled him 'pompous, arrogant' etc was out of line as he didn't personally know him... whereas it's more than clear it was a fair assessment.

I agree with this. People should not let personal opinions/emotions get in the way of appreciating a true great of our sport. The same can easily be said for AS, JBJ & the clear GOAT of our time... Michael "The Count" Bisping

Dayyyyuuuuummm got him there lol.

Haha well me too. I love watching Conor fight and will never deny that, no matter how much I might criticize his career choices (which unfortunately can be a lot!) - I will also openly contend anyone who claims not to enjoy Conor's fights as he is easily one of the most entertaining fighters out there.

Conor is ok, comes off as a bit of a douchebag and I don't think he has had the roughest path in his career.

It is his fans that try and act like him as if he is their leader or daddy and they somehow share in his glory that I have difficulty with. I know, I know, I should just let them be, but sometimes the sight of such perfect stupidity is just way to hard to overlook.

Thanks again Brock you prick, you brought us all these fans to start with.

Conor is the epitome of a Jock Douche. Nothing to like there. As far as his fighting goes.....Act like a true Champ, not a fucking pussy.

Stupid thread..Been a hardcore since long time ago and the first time i heard this guy talk i already knew i'd prefer that he never existed, he certainly changed the game to worse.

I like watching Conor fight and losing. So, I'm confused as to if I like fighting or not <{vega}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back