If you don't like Conor McGregor, you don't really like fighting

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

No they prefer the drama and hype. When that guy steps into the octagon there isn't anything more you could ask for from a fighter.

How can anyone say they "like" or "dislike" any pro athlete for that matter.... It isn't like we know any of them for real. Only thing I can see is a loss of respect for cheating or a some sort of serious crime.

Such a load of shit

Been into mma since Pancras and pride and I assure you Conor bores the hell out of me

Such a load of shit

Been into mma since Pancras and pride and I assure you Conor bores the hell out of me
You were so into Pancrase that you never learned how to spell it properly? :D

We like our fighters to fight and our champs to actually defend a damn title...FOR ONCE!!

Such a load of shit

His fights bore you? Been in 2 decisions in his entire career. He is the opposite of boring and you are full of shit if you say his fighting style and spirit is boring. You like everyone else who has an issue with him has gotten involved emotionally with the persona he created to sell fights.

Like you even know the dude. You are basically admitting to buying into the hype job and stalking his social media.
No, I have never been on his social media, or any fighter's social media for that matter.

But I have seen more than enough of him to stand by my statement.

Back