If You Don't Like Classic Rock, You Need To Get Out

PCP319

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How the hell can you peasants listen to anything other than this beautiful art?

Rap and pop don't have the same soul. They're just swagfags using autotune and making out with other guys.

Can't beat AC/DC, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pink Floyd, CCR, Led, etc.

What the hell can you even listen to while riding your motorcycle down the open road if not classic rock?

I have a pretty eclectic taste in music, but I agree Classic Rock is the shit. I was a teenager in the 90's and started playing guitar when I was 8 years old in 1988. In high school most of the bands I was in played mostly classic rock. While I listened to a lot of other things classic rock was what I was into the most.

Don't get me wrong, I can sometimes listen to conscious rap, but nothing will ever come close to classic rock.

You need to get the fuck over to the Music forum is all the fuck needs to be doing.

I've never understood why people care so much about what others listen to. It's usually really unhappy people with low self-esteem who need something to complain about, lol.

Britney Spears brings it and you can suck on that jabroni

I've never understood why people care so much about what others listen to. It's usually really unhappy people with low self-esteem who need something to complain about, lol.
I don't care, I just don't understand. Makes no sense.

Nothing like rock with a 9 piece nugget meal with a straw that comes out of the wrapper first try.

If I was blasting shit while cruising the open road on my motorcycle, it would most certainly be Slayer and not Deep Purple that would be coming out of the speakers.

Classic rock is ok. But I would neverl Iisten to it on purpose. I will hear it enough anyways.

Ok Sherbro , count me out.
I honestly dont understand you guys fixation on the classic Rock...hell, even if its the modern version, its still awkward for any self respecting man ... you guys are weird!
Dwayne+johnson_images_Maivia_photos_pics_pictures_rare_Rocky_The+Rock_unseen_Wrestling_wwe_wwf_young.jpg

If I was blasting shit while cruising the open road on my motorcycle, it would most certainly be Slayer and not Deep Purple that would be coming out of the speakers.

Deep Puples not a bad option tho.

Don't get me wrong, I can sometimes listen to conscious rap, but nothing will ever come close to classic rock.
I preferred it when rap was all about smoking weed and disrespecting women. We don't love these hoes!

Back