If You Could Study Anything, What Would It Be?

ive been planning on it for some time

juat havent got around it
Do it brah! I recently rewatched a couple of seasons and actually saw the 1st season for the first time and I was just amazed how fucking good that show was. Nothing comes close imo

Well you can always become a pilot.

If I put the spurs to myself growing up I could have done it. My life took me in another direction though.

My sister has the same passion and is getting her private pilots license though. It sure isn't cheap though.

Not that I'd go back to school to study it (or choose it for a hypothetical "If you could do it all over again" scenario), I actually like the idea linguistics and studying how languages evolved.

If I had the talent Marine Biologist. I have a fascination with ocean life especially in the Pacific.

Not really studying, but I wish I had the resources to heavily focus on BJJ. With the cost and time needed to dedicate to it, its just not practical in my life.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing stopping anyone with internet from studying anything they want. If you're not studying it, it's most likely that you just enjoy the idea, rather than actually doing it.
Or you know...the fact that what you "like" doesn't have a great career path and earning potential.

Just saying.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing stopping anyone with internet from studying anything they want. If you're not studying it, it's most likely that you just enjoy the idea, rather than actually doing it.

To a point yes. For the example I gave I do study philosophy that interests me in my free time, but independent study isn't the same as being in an academic environment.

I would study the meaning of spite for a decade, creating 9 pointless volumes of research books.

I wish I studied a bit harder in chemistry and physics in high school. I always found nuclear physics to be interesting.

Or you know...the fact that what you "like" doesn't have a great career path and earning potential.

Just saying.
Who said anything about turning it into a career? We're talking about learning.

I have a masters degree in conservation biology and I'm half way through a second masters in educational leadership.

The conservation biology thing opened the door to some awesome jobs over the years and took me overseas for over half a decade and put money in the bank. Unfortunatly that rid sort of ended when I was basically forced into a promotion that would have taken me out of the field and put me at a desk job. That didn't appeal to me so I went back to my bachelors degree in education and past experience as a teacher to land a sweet gig as a school principal, I'm ther eprovisionally though, I got to get through this second masters and then it won't be provisional.

I would rather have gone to flight school and been a pilot.

"Nor can it be excluded that in the near future, we might arrive at person-to-person communication, that is to say each person will go around with his own little pocket apparatus on which to fix appointments, give orders to his broker and make dates with his girl friend." G. Marconi

I think you should look into that; could really be the wave of the future.

Actually I have an idea for a display technology.

I'd like to become a licensed drone pilot. Though I will probably get on that by the end of 2018.

TBF - dick in a box has been done as well.

See, see! Box of twats could be the ticket. A Christmas time gift, send to a buddy who can't get no pussy. Make him fell better about his life.

They could be scratch n sniff like those flavored jelly beans.

Make a deal with Sherdog, market'em right outa here.

Back